Charlotte: M/Dom/26 seeks F/Slave/All ages ~ Where is the little slut?

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

Master Vincent

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 21, 2014
26 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

Hello and greetings I am here again looking for a brand new slave, I am experienced understanding and fair.
Though I will admit now I am also malleable or so to say. Depending upon the type of slave you wish to be I can strict to the highest degree all depends on you. You like to be humiliated and love pain excellent can do. You like to be treated like a child then that can work too, I love a variety of types of slaves, Littles, brats or whatever term you wish to describe yourself.

• Kinks:
Teasing, orgasm control, Light pain, Heavy pain ,Orgasm denial, Edging, Wedgies, Bondage, Hidden public, Being dominate, Partial nudity, Anal play, Anal training, substitute items for sex toys, Clothes pegs, Ice,obedience, trust, Body writing, Clothes restriction,

• Experience:
I have been around for about 5 or so years, I have trained a live in slave before, lasted about a year and since then have yet to find one that has lasted long enough to get to that point. That right now is not what I am seeking, if of course this all goes well for a few months it can be discussed.

• Limits:
There are very few deal breakers that I really have. But if you'd like to know, the main one is lying, I will be honest with you and you should be honest with me. If this is going to work of course.

Featured Threads

New Personals