Check this post if you are a kinky female looking for a long term relationship

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
Kinks
Humiliation, pain, ice play, nipple play, clothespins, journal writing, rules, control, soft/hidden public, denial, self bondage, body writing,
Experience
I had a sub previously for 2 years

testingat1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2019
Hello there.

About me-
I am a 20 year old male from India, currently a student. I came across this site two years ago, then had been lurking around ever since. I shall say that I am a bit experimenting type of guy, so you can expect me to bring up a new kink once in a while to try it out.

We can talk about if you have any other likes which we must include since it is all about communicating.
Talking about limits, I shall guarantee you that I won't break your limits and I won't involve anything which is illegal, which involves blood and scat or anything that is extremely messy, and social suicide and I would like to keep it completely anonymous. It's okay if you live with your family, we can adjust to it.

I am interested in long term (need not go straight into it, talk about everything(EVERYTHING!!) first, then get to it) and I would try my best to be trustworthy.

I expect from you,
- You to be able to have your own room if needed (not necessarily on demand, but to do tasks, bathrooms are not always preferred)
- Be online at least once in a day but I don't expect instant replies because we both have other things in our life.
- Preferably be of a time zone near GMT +5:30 (in simple words, lives near India), which would make things easier but again it's preferable.
- Willing to talk outside of kink and be the fun loving type.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Primary mode of communication would be Kik.

So let's come to the topic of pics, it totally depends on your willingness(i.e. till it's not in your limits). Till you give fairly detailed reports, you are good. If you are willing to share pics, even at a later point of time I won't share it further in any way and shouldn't include face (to keep it anonymous)

So if you read it completely (also the ones who may have skipped, read it, that's your first task) and even if you feel as if there is something which is not right and can be talked about feel free to reply me on kik at ' testingat2 ' and we shall talk about it.
I would be only considering the replies on Kik and I expect you to include a fair info on yourself and about anything else which you might want to share(the longer the better).

Thanks for reading

Submissive222222

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2020
Hello there.

About me-
I am a 20 year old male from India, currently a student. I came across this site two years ago, then had been lurking around ever since. I shall say that I am a bit experimenting type of guy, so you can expect me to bring up a new kink once in a while to try it out.

We can talk about if you have any other likes which we must include since it is all about communicating.
Talking about limits, I shall guarantee you that I won't break your limits and I won't involve anything which is illegal, which involves blood and scat or anything that is extremely messy, and social suicide and I would like to keep it completely anonymous. It's okay if you live with your family, we can adjust to it.

I am interested in long term (need not go straight into it, talk about everything(EVERYTHING!!) first, then get to it) and I would try my best to be trustworthy.

I expect from you,
- You to be able to have your own room if needed (not necessarily on demand, but to do tasks, bathrooms are not always preferred)
- Be online at least once in a day but I don't expect instant replies because we both have other things in our life.
- Preferably be of a time zone near GMT +5:30 (in simple words, lives near India), which would make things easier but again it's preferable.
- Willing to talk outside of kink and be the fun loving type.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Primary mode of communication would be Kik.

So let's come to the topic of pics, it totally depends on your willingness(i.e. till it's not in your limits). Till you give fairly detailed reports, you are good. If you are willing to share pics, even at a later point of time I won't share it further in any way and shouldn't include face (to keep it anonymous)

So if you read it completely (also the ones who may have skipped, read it, that's your first task) and even if you feel as if there is something which is not right and can be talked about feel free to reply me on kik at ' testingat2 ' and we shall talk about it.
I would be only considering the replies on Kik and I expect you to include a fair info on yourself and about anything else which you might want to share(the longer the better).

Thanks for reading
What is your kik?

Featured Threads

New Personals