Chicago (travels): F/Sub/36 seeks M/Dom/36-40 ~ Real sub seeks quality Dom.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

private_femsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2008
36 year old submissive female seeking a 36-40 year old dominant male

You are straight, dominant and well versed in the mental & physical aspects of D/s. Stop reading here if you're not. You are also physically attractive, clean cut professional, reasonably tall, fit, well-endowed, selective and don't need to be online to find a woman. You're here because you have unique needs that are not being fulfilled. You are also highly intelligent, kind, considerate, honest, d/d free, and interested in finding a quality woman with a deep, but private submissive side. You are safe, sane, discreet, not into the club/fetish scene, and prefer your kink behind closed doors. You are keenly aware that this dynamic takes raw honesty, mutual respect and open communication.

I am in my 30s, successful, attractive, stylish, shapely, don't need to be online but am tired of meeting vanilla men that don't fit my sexual desires. I am very discreet and expect the same in return.

Please put the word "control" in the subject line when responding so I know to open the e-mail. I would greatly appreciate enough detail about your physical appearance (honest detail), experience, location, etc. so I can quickly ascertain who is sincere. Men between 35-48y/o maximum please. Thank you.

Not interested in cyber, or online D/s of any kind. Real dominants only please.

[email protected]

• Kinks:
humiliation, discipline, behavioural & mental control and many activities within those categories.

• Experience:
Previous relationship where we enjoyed D/s behind closed doors.

• Limits:
Not interested in married men, bisexuals, switches, couples, women, online doms, clubs, fetish scene, etc.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals