bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
I have had suggestions and request for titty pics with clothespins, tits tied and chopstick clamps. I did not know what chopstick clamps were so I looked it up and yesterday while everyone was watching TV I went to the bathroom taking chopsticks and some tiny rubber bands. I took pictures with my cell phone of my tits then I began to apply the chopsticks using the rubber bands to secure them tight. After several pics I doubled the rubber bands to tighten the chopsticks. I can't take too long in the bathroom since there are four people here and we only have one restroom. So after taking the pics I took them off. I took pics again after removing them. I was so horny I grabbed the brush I use to clean the shower walls and inserted the handle in my wet swollen cunt. I took pics to show you how far the handle went inside my cunt using my hand to show you. I was so horny still I put the chopstick clamp back on my nipples and fucked my cunt again with the handle. I edged but never came. I was too nervous about someone wondering what was taking me so long in the restroom.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
next time you want to pinch your nipples, get pant and skirt hangers and use the clips from those... and you can hang it from the door and pull with it

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
smlldckbnd;bt1842 said:
next time you want to pinch your nipples, get pant and skirt hangers and use the clips from those... and you can hang it from the door and pull with it

Master and I both like this idea. I am sure in time he will insist I do this after I get caught up on my dares and task. I have quite a list already. Please send more fun and exciting challenges for this filthy slut.

Featured Threads

New Personals