Cincinnati: M/Dom/21 seeks F/Slave/18-20 ~ Be My Cam Kitty.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

Trygg

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2010
21 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old slave female

Hello I am Master Trygg
I am 20 years of age.
I live in Midwest United States.

I am looking for a Skype slave essentially, but I am willing to begin rather simply through IM's such as Yahoo, MSN, or even just the messenger in Skype. This is my long term goal with a slave and I realize that it will take time to build it to this level.

I want an online only relationship for now, but once I get myself on my feet and ready, I am curious to maybe have a live-in slave of my own.

• Kinks:
Some things I enjoy doing: Edging, insertion, masturbation, humiliation, anal, orgasm control, pain, tit-pain, bondage, alcohol/toothpaste, puppy play, Daddy/daughter play, light urine play.

There are many other things I would love to explore and try, so it is important that the slave be adventurous, and a bit curious.

• Experience:
I have a been an active Cyber Master for the last 2 years. Since then I have had 1 real life slave, and 4 "serious" online slaves.

• Limits:
I do not like messing with poo and vomit. They are foul, and probably the one thing I can think of that I am just not interested in trying.

I am also not interested in a half-assed slave that isn't sure she wants to be one, and decides half way through the first week that being submissive is just not for them.

Featured Threads

New Personals