United States (East of the Rockies)

littleprincesspig

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 2, 2015
27 year old submissive female seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

Hello there. I'm a 27 year old BBW female. Please, if you don't like big girls, move along.

*YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE BETWEEN 18-20, I PREFER OLDER MEN/WOMEN*

Currently I am looking for a Master/Mistress or a Mommy/Daddy to take me under their wing. I'm quite the stubborn and onery little thing, and I need some rules and expectations to get me under control.

Ideally, I would have someone who would take over certain areas of my life- clothing/panties, orgasms, shaving/hygiene, wake up/sleep, free time, and language, and they would also assign me tasks to help me grow as a person- perhaps starting to exercise, cook something new, clean the house, etc. I don't want this to be about sex- ideally, we don't do much sexually wise. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not against it, but I've had too many "Doms" who all they want to do is play with me/abuse me/degrade me, and that's it. I want more than that.

I enjoy anal play, strict rules/expectations, body shaving, orgasm control, enemas, diapers and roleplay. My limits include face pics/videos, kids, public, social, permanent, blood, scat, extreme pain/gore. Currently I do not own any toys, but I'm not opposed to purchasing some.

If you are interested, send me a message. I prefer to chat via kik. If we hit it off, I'll send you my username.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• Kinks:
Anal, BDSM, pet play, diapers, enemas, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, hucow, humiliation, degradation, roleplay, DD/lg

• Experience:
I have served several Masters before. One for several months. All ended well and for personal reasons of either his or mine.

• Limits:
Bad grammar, face pics, illegal, public, kids, blood, gore/extreme violence, scat, vomit.

Last edited:

Sissyboyjason

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 25, 2014
Hi I'm Master Jay. I'm 19 male switch and saw your ad. I was hoping we could talk as I am interested in being your Dom. Just so you know me a bit I am experienced serving and mastering both sexs. I respect all limits but I will be strict. I focus on your likes, but will punish you as I see fit. If interested add me on Kik or respond on here my Kik is foot_boy1996

Sir mars

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2014
Sir_mars

Hi if u r serious loyal. Contact. Kik: sir_mars

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi if u r serious loyal. Contact. Kik: sir_mars

If YOU are serious can you at least take the time to write a considered response? Her original post is exactly 308 words, yours is 8 and doesn't even contain whole words. Serious, do you even know what that means?

littleprincesspig

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 2, 2015
If YOU are serious can you at least take the time to write a considered response? Her original post is exactly 308 words, yours is 8 and doesn't even contain whole words. Serious, do you even know what that means?

Thank you! I appreciate that! Well constructed and thought out responses are hard to come by these days.

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
I'm interested in taking you in as my submissive/slave/babygirl, and to make things easier on you, I also have my own thread that you can read over and see if we match exactly.

Thread in question:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=17545

After you've read it, let me know if you're interested. My contact info is in the thread, but you can also always contact me through the means of PM on here for questions.

JMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2015
Master application

Hello I'm an experienced dom who loves control over people. My main form of communication is kik but bare in mind that I have a life so won't be in contact all the time but I will always reply to you messages. I also expect that you also have your own life to lead so I also understand that I may have to wait as well.

Right that's the down sides out of the way. The upsides are that I am more than just a master. I can also be a friend who you can talk to about anything. As friends we would understand more about each others needs and be able to enjoy better tasks.

I don't always give out sexual tasks. I like to give people a mix of tasks that will be easy and others that will require some thinking on your half. The sexual ones will be tasks that will be enjoyable and different. They will thought out tasks and not just edge 20 times then cum. That's boring and rather lame.

As a dom I will be putting in a lot of effort with you to ensure things remain fun, loyal and exciting.

Kik: JJJSSS333

Featured Threads

New Personals