Cleaning is boring so I'm up for any dares or truths to make it more fun ~~ F/20

Conan987

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 18, 2011
Since it is a new year I decided to clean up/clean out my room i.e. Getting rid of old clothes, books, organizing new stuff, blah, blah, blah and I'm finding the whole thing to be very boring. Sooooooo, if anyones up to it I would love to get any dares that might make cleaning less boring (or I might just get completely distracted and stop cleaning altogther lol). Also, I'm up for answering any truths you might want to throw at me. Looking forward to hearing from you :3

P.s. Just about everything you need to know about likes and whatnot are in the sig so please give it a look :3 Any questions just ask.

P.s. Again, I have another thread like this over on getdare and in it I had to cut things short and go to dinner and the thread has slowness down a bit so I'm looking to see what kinktalk has to offer while I finish cleaning :3

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
A few for you to start with and try:

1) Clean your windows using your breasts, soapy water, and a white t-shirt; that is it!

2) In the next drawer or closet you open you must find one item to insert into you. You must keep it there until you have finished cleaning that closet or drawer.

3) You must find three books. You must then masturbate enough so you get wet. Drip or spread a little wetness onto page 69 of each book. Close it and return it to the shelf.

4) You must masturbate until you cum using only the vacuum cleaner, a broom or a mop. You may not touch your pussy with your hands.

Have Fun!

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Likes:Ice play, anal, feeling exposed, nipple torture, feeling stretched/full, pain, spanking, pee (used for humliation and punishemt...just starting to experiment with it), would love to try bondage and wearing stuff under my clothes/for an extended period

i have tried to cover some of your likes,hope you find it enjoyable... look forward to hearing how you felt if you do this.

Do in this order:
1. find a tight pair of panties or tight shorts
2.take a brush and insert the handle into your ass - if you want to cover the handle first because later it maybe in your pussy, this is okay.
3. take a plastic bag and fill it with ice...
4. put on the panties and place the ice in the front of them against your pussy
5. drink water until your bladder is so full it hurts.... you cannot go to the toilet.
6. peg or clamp your nipples then put on a bra.
7. now put on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans along with a pair of boots that you can tuck your jeans into and go back to your cleaning...

You cannot pee until the ice all melts and you have made yourself cum whilst still fully dressed. If you begin to pee you do it in your clothes but you cannot remove them for two hours afterwards and then only once you have made yourself cum... If you make it to the other end, the ice has melted and you have cum, you have to get naked before you can get the relief of peeing.... and then reward yourself by tieing your ankles to two chairs spaced at least a metre apart in front of a window you may be seen through and spanking your ass twenty times with the brush and then using the handle bring yourself off again before releasing your ankles... You don't specify whether you spank your pussy but if you do then spank that for twenty too......

Conan987

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 18, 2011
Likes:Ice play, anal, feeling exposed, nipple torture, feeling stretched/full, pain, spanking, pee (used for humliation and punishemt...just starting to experiment with it), would love to try bondage and wearing stuff under my clothes/for an extended period

i have tried to cover some of your likes,hope you find it enjoyable... look forward to hearing how you felt if you do this.

Do in this order:
1. find a tight pair of panties or tight shorts
2.take a brush and insert the handle into your ass - if you want to cover the handle first because later it maybe in your pussy, this is okay.
3. take a plastic bag and fill it with ice...
4. put on the panties and place the ice in the front of them against your pussy
5. drink water until your bladder is so full it hurts.... you cannot go to the toilet.
6. peg or clamp your nipples then put on a bra.
7. now put on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans along with a pair of boots that you can tuck your jeans into and go back to your cleaning...

You cannot pee until the ice all melts and you have made yourself cum whilst still fully dressed. If you begin to pee you do it in your clothes but you cannot remove them for two hours afterwards and then only once you have made yourself cum... If you make it to the other end, the ice has melted and you have cum, you have to get naked before you can get the relief of peeing.... and then reward yourself by tieing your ankles to two chairs spaced at least a metre apart in front of a window you may be seen through and spanking your ass twenty times with the brush and then using the handle bring yourself off again before releasing your ankles... You don't specify whether you spank your pussy but if you do then spank that for twenty too......

Ooooo this one sounds like fun ;) I can't wait to try it and hopefully my sting bladder comes through for me :3

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I shall look forward to hearing how much you enjoyed it............. ;)

Conan987

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 18, 2011
I'm also open to any dares people are willing to give me since I didn't get many dares to do while cleaning :3 I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got

As to archie21's dare I will be doing your dare either tomorrow night, or maybe for more fun and to really get that exposed feeling, Monday morning/afternoon :3

Last edited:

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
morning/afternoon, very nice..... and a good choice if you get the opportunity.

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
For every day chores do them naked walk in front of windows as often as possible. Oh and if you live in an apartment leave the door open.

Featured Threads

New Personals