bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
For the following dare I was instructed to first rub toothpaste all over my horny cunt. I have never experimented with toothpaste down there so I wasn't sure what to expect. To my surprise, it burned but in good way. Next I was told to use some on my finger as lube and finger my ass for at least one minute. Of course, as with any good slut, I had to suck my finger clean.

After that, clips on nipples, followed by five clips on my pussy. Yes, that odd number meant I was to apply one to my clit. Of course with clamps like this on pussy lips I was instructed to stretch my pussy lips. (Difficult while taking pics for proof.)
I was given a choice of spit or toothpaste to lube my anal vibe. I chose toothpaste. I fucked my ass and played with the clips on my nipples. All the while I wanted my pussy stuffed but before i could do this I had to close my eyes and clean my anal toy. NO PEAKING!

I held my other vibe against the clip on my clit for a minute before inserting it in my wet minty fresh cunt. I was allowed to remove the clips on my pussy lips. Ouch!

I get to fill and fuck both of my whore holes and cum, however I had to remove the clip on my clit while cumming. OMG!

Finally when I removed the nipple clips I was instructed not to rub my nipples.

This was a fun dare and somewhat easier to take pics since I didn't need to use a video camera in order to get the shots required. Love the toothpaste!

Featured Threads

New Personals