Clit hasn’t been punished in 2 years! Need some punishments for this fresh and sensitive clit

Clitpain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2023
Hello, I’m new here but not new to BDSM specifically clit torture/ punishment. I got married to a guy who is super not into it so my clit has not been punished by me or anyone else in 2 years so needless to say have to rebuild the tolerance but open to some harder core suggestions with a warmup.

Some things I’ve done in the past
- clothes pins
- chemical torture (Vic’s icy hot, toothpaste, alcohol based products)
- high speed water
- pumping
- rubber band snapping
- crotch rope
- edging / overstimulation

Limits
- no blood
- nothing bacteria based (piss, shit, etc…)
- no needles
- no direct flame (reasonable heat ok)
- no pics or videos

- sequence of punishments
- making my clit swollen
- spreading/ feeling exposed
- slight humiliation (no family friends etc)
- edging

Dislikes
- nipple ass or labia torture
- no put this in your mouth
- insertion is fine but minimal pleasure
- smacking my clit… love the idea but struggle to make it forceful enough by myself need something automatic to do it ie rubber band with distance requirement

Please make tasks within an hour at most no PMs or kiks I’ll update here as I do the tasks over the corse of the week

I have to do these in secret but will have occasional alone time

I have regular household/cosmetic items and a removable shower head

Have fun with my untouched clit!😜

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
There are some posts about this subject already. Search the terms in the search function here top of page.

klu80

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 8, 2023
Hello, I’m new here but not new to BDSM specifically clit torture/ punishment. I got married to a guy who is super not into it so my clit has not been punished by me or anyone else in 2 years so needless to say have to rebuild the tolerance but open to some harder core suggestions with a warmup.

Some things I’ve done in the past
- clothes pins
- chemical torture (Vic’s icy hot, toothpaste, alcohol based products)
- high speed water
- pumping
- rubber band snapping
- crotch rope
- edging / overstimulation

Limits
- no blood
- nothing bacteria based (piss, shit, etc…)
- no needles
- no direct flame (reasonable heat ok)
- no pics or videos

- sequence of punishments
- making my clit swollen
- spreading/ feeling exposed
- slight humiliation (no family friends etc)
- edging

Dislikes
- nipple ass or labia torture
- no put this in your mouth
- insertion is fine but minimal pleasure
- smacking my clit… love the idea but struggle to make it forceful enough by myself need something automatic to do it ie rubber band with distance requirement

Please make tasks within an hour at most no PMs or kiks I’ll update here as I do the tasks over the corse of the week

I have to do these in secret but will have occasional alone time

I have regular household/cosmetic items and a removable shower head

Have fun with my untouched clit!😜
Perhaps the severity of your clit torture should be directly related to how well you handle the spanking. For instance, you should have to hold your legs open during your pussy spanking to demonstrate self-control and obedience. Every time you lose focus and allow your legs to close, it would count as a demerit. After the spanking, your clit and inner labia would be placed between a pair of chopsticks, and a rubber band would be wrapped around each end of the sticks for every demerit earned during your spanking. The more demerits you accumulate, the harder the chopsticks would squeeze--a simple (but memorable) lesson in actions & consequences. Clamping you that way would also allow for further punishment opportunities, since the bits would be tightly bound & unable to retract.

Reactions: beof95

Featured Threads

New Personals