clit torture tasks please

someone2003

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 7, 2023
if you have good instructions on clit torture please share them. my items: vibrator, ruler, wooden spoon, clothpin, clamps, brushes, rubber, rope
i really enjoy impact play and wooden horse snd crotch rope
my limits are temperature play, dirty play, permanent damage, blood

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinkyone69

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Just search some basic terms in the search option. I’ve seen several posts about this.

Might want to list your limits and any other restrictions you might have as well.

someone2003

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 7, 2023
Just search some basic terms in the search option. I’ve seen several posts about this.

Might want to list your limits and any other restrictions you might have as well.
yeah i know i wanted some fresh customized ideas

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
yeah i know i wanted some fresh customized ideas
Custom comes best with more info on your part. So limits other restrictions. Kinks. You had a good start listing the toys avail. But I could spend time writing an elaborate involved task and it be hard limit of yours and now it’s just wasted time. Your profile is empty minus this post. It’s very much just going to allow for vague shot in the dark approaches. Hope this helps

someone2003

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 7, 2023

yeah i know i wanted some fresh customized idea
Custom comes best with more info on your part. So limits other restrictions. Kinks. You had a good start listing the toys avail. But I could spend time writing an elaborate involved task and it be hard limit of yours and now it’s just wasted time. Your profile is empty minus this post. It’s very much just going to allow for vague shot in the dark approaches. Hope this helps
that's true. thanks

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Spread lips open using clothespins on outer labia and taping them to thighs to keep clit accessible. Use the wooden spoon to warm up with 20 hits to clit area. Clamp on a clothes pin and allow it to stay for 5 minutes. Flick it around tug on it etc but don’t pull it off. After 5 minutes remove the clothes pin rotate it clockwise 90 degrees so it clamps opposite of what originally was. Go 5 more minutes with it clamped that way. Once time is up remove clothes pin and use the wooden spoon again this time hit with the edge not the flat. 20 hits to Clit. Once complete use your rope to floss your Clit area. Hold each end one behind you one in front and back and forth motion floss your Clit area so the friction burns it. This will likely make your ass burn as well. Do this as long as you can stand. Then remove rope hit Clit with spoon 10 times. Use brushes to brush across Clit with force several times until raw and too painful.

Be sure all items are clean and use caution the brushes do not cause bleeding since that is a limit for you. Reduced pressure should prevent this but will depend on each specific brush firmness.

someone2003

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 7, 2023
wow
Spread lips open using clothespins on outer labia and taping them to thighs to keep clit accessible. Use the wooden spoon to warm up with 20 hits to clit area. Clamp on a clothes pin and allow it to stay for 5 minutes. Flick it around tug on it etc but don’t pull it off. After 5 minutes remove the clothes pin rotate it clockwise 90 degrees so it clamps opposite of what originally was. Go 5 more minutes with it clamped that way. Once time is up remove clothes pin and use the wooden spoon again this time hit with the edge not the flat. 20 hits to Clit. Once complete use your rope to floss your Clit area. Hold each end one behind you one in front and back and forth motion floss your Clit area so the friction burns it. This will likely make your ass burn as well. Do this as long as you can stand. Then remove rope hit Clit with spoon 10 times. Use brushes to brush across Clit with force several times until raw and too painful.

Be sure all items are clean and use caution the brushes do not cause bleeding since that is a limit for you. Reduced pressure should prevent this but will depend on each specific brush firmness.
wow this sounds fun. I'll try it as soon asi can. thank you:)

Reactions: subzzzero

Featured Threads

New Personals