Canada

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
28 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 30

I am a laid back master with 10 years of on-line experience looking for communication with Female subs/slaves. nothing solid to start except for communication and to build trust with each-other.

i will refuse all demands to take you on right away/ relocate you/command you right-away. if I'm the only one asking questions then i will grow bored of you, you must prove you have a personality to be interesting to me.

Cams are not important because they are just tools to greater enhance our relationship, i have several web-cams and digital cameras at my disposal and i quite enjoy being watched myself.

I'm quite willing to give as much as i get from this relationship. my true role as master it to take the sub/slaves gift and make use of it, mold it so that she becomes conferable with her submission. i enjoy this so much that most of my limits are soft so she could get as much enjoyment from the tasks as i get from her completing them.

• Kinks:
humiliation, whips, orgasms, public exposure, pain, odd object penetration, piercing, chemical irritation, figging, flogging, abrasion, forced orgasms, abrasion, dressing, 24/7, sex toy use, bondage, (oral/vaginal/anal) sex, anal training, urethral play, sounding, cervix dilation, medical toys, Large sex-toy penetration, sexual impalement, fisting, the list goes on

• Experience:
10 years on-line experience, looking to branch offline, longest sub term was a year and a half(she didn't have a cam)

• Limits:
my firm limits are: no children, no death, no permanent injury

i dislike(i wont do, but don't judge): scat, animals, incest

you must PROVE yourself worthy of being my sub/slave, you must keep my attention

Attachments

• IMG00060.jpg
    IMG00060.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 9

New Personals