Collar and shackles

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have been at work with a kinky friend of mine making her a set of shackles with a matching collar. She had been keen on some of the ones she saw on old Insex and Device bondage videos. These were fabricated from steel which she wasn't so keen on both from the weight and comfort factor, what she liked was the look.
After some work on my 3D printer with a copper look filament I managed to make something she loves, combined with some small carabiners and chain she now has her dream set.

IMG20230513175748.jpg IMG20230513175756.jpg IMG20230513175825.jpg

I'd love to show you these in use but sadly she's a little shy. However if you like the look of these and want to make your own let me know and I can share the STI files.
The shown version works for 9-15cm wrist and up to a 42cm neck. This should work with most people unless you're really big, lol...
The STI can easily be scaled up in your slicer of choice if needed.

It should be noted this only provides very limited security, the clasps are simple snaps and the material is PLA+ which resists escape but can be broken if you really try. This is more of a decorative collar and shackle set. It is however ligthweight and soft to the touch so won't abrade your skin if worn for long periods.
In short this is a deluxe set for the more discerning sub or slave...

Reactions: subdream

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
That looks awesome, I wish I had a 3d printer.

Isn't there a material that's quite strong? I heard that you can make working bike chains out of a 3d printer.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Isn't there a material that's quite strong?
These are made from a PLA+ material which is actually quite strong, the collars themselves would resist a lot and in fact would be difficult to break. The weak point in this set are the aluminum carabiners, they are decorative and very soft and easy to bend. Replaced with small padlocks this would be pretty effective, it might be possible to break but you'd hurt yourself trying.

Featured Threads

New Personals