Collars; a short rant

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
That is the shortest rant I've seen around here!
But you're spot on, they do primarily seem to be designed with a feminine flavor, day collars especially are mostly closer to women's jewelry.
The other end of the scale are the really punk style collars with studs and spikes, I can't say I've seen any specifically made for the more moderate male. Maybe someone on Etsy does them?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Day collars can be any item you want it to be. Have your partner select a watch or a simple chain necklace. It can be as masculine as you want. The steel ring collars are neutral gender in my book. As well as buckle style leather ones.

On that rant note though. Devils advocate time. Dudes have way more chastity items to pick from than the ladies. So it’s a give and take lol

Reactions: paddledmale28

paddledmale28

Verified male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 20, 2013
Earth
Day collars can be any item you want it to be. Have your partner select a watch or a simple chain necklace. It can be as masculine as you want. The steel ring collars are neutral gender in my book. As well as buckle style leather ones.

On that rant note though. Devils advocate time. Dudes have way more chastity items to pick from than the ladies. So it’s a give and take lol
I’ll give you chastity seems to be more male focused. I figure less materials are needed to make a male chastity belt than female chastity belts.

the classic ring of steel does appear to be gender neutral. I do recall some company made an ergonomic ring of steel collar. I think they were based in Europe.

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024
Im in a FLR, and i do have both a day collar and a collar.

My day collar is a bracelet with a pinhole lock that only my Goddess has the key to. My collar is just a black leather collar with D hooks for.. ease of chaining lol.

Definitely, most collars are geared towards women, but there are collars for guys too. you just gotta keep looking to see what suits for purposes.

Featured Threads

New Personals