Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

0siris99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 8, 2009
hey im osiris im looking for a new slave so pm me about the position.
I am an 19 year old male I live in colorado. I am a very different type of guy, though i can come off as a gentleman i love to be a master. I will be anytype of master that is required of the slave or who ever applies for the position. If you want to just role play thats cool. I am a very good listener so its not just a master/ slave relationship its a good friend ship too. I don't require to have pictures but it would be great if you did have them or a webcam. I would like it to extend a bit out of just role playing, (those get pretty boring sometimes) so a camera or webcam or perhaps phone calls would be great but, they are never required. I love to come up with new torturous ways of tormenting people so that they can be on their knees begging for sex. But like i said i can be anytype of master so if you areinterested pm me i am up for anything but sadly this only applies to girls im sorry guys

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Hi i've moved your thread to where i think is the right place for it (i'm not that hot on my American geography).

I've also changed your title to be formatted to the way it would have been if you'd posted in the right section, done it based on the info in your post.

Featured Threads

New Personals