Confused about my "submissive" identity? am I a sub, baby girl etc?

Alexandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2014
Hi guys.
Lately I've been confused with my submissive identity once again. I used to think I was pure slave, which changed to submissive. Upon meeting my current Dominant, I decided I was a little girl. I began to participate in a sort of hybrid submissive-little girl lifestyle.

However, I'm not the same a other littles I feel. I only feel little space once a week or so, where I want to regress t my diapers and bottles. however, I love to call him Daddy and be cutesy for him. I like to draw pictures, and suck on a bottle and be babied. I like to be told stories and have harsh rules on me. however, Im into humiliation and degradation. and really rough and intense, bizzare, crazy kinks.

I also dont regress to certin ages... i just find comfort in little girl things and happiness when in my little space. I'm confused.

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
Don't get caught up in labels. Most people don't fit into one category. I have been with people that go through moods like you describe. Sometimes they want to be daddy's little girl and the next they want to be an abused whore. They go from wanting to be in diapers playing with a teddy bear, to wanting to be severely whipped or degraded. It is all a matter of what you and your owner want to do. The important thing is to keep the communication open between the two of you.

Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

Reactions: pure_hearted_sub

Alexandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2014
Don't get caught up in labels. Most people don't fit into one category. I have been with people that go through moods like you describe. Sometimes they want to be daddy's little girl and the next they want to be an abused whore. They go from wanting to be in diapers playing with a teddy bear, to wanting to be severely whipped or degraded. It is all a matter of what you and your owner want to do. The important thing is to keep the communication open between the two of you.

Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

Yea ths makes me feel a little bit better. Its how I feel but..idk... sometimes little stuff annoys me. Like when some littles cant think big when they have too.

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
I am glad you are feeling better. Some people get really involved with the roles they play and can go to the extreme. The important thing is that you enjoy what you are doing. As long as you are happy and the person with you is happy, it doesn't matter what you call it. My current sub and I don't have labels. She will hint at what mood she is in and I will fill that role for her. For example, when she says she is horny, it usually means that she wants to be used sexually, so I give her tasks surrounding her pussy, ass or mouth. When she is feeling naughty or stressed, it usually ends up with her taking a spanking or painful task. When she is sad or not feeling good, she is my little girl and I take care of her. So wanting and needing different things at different times is not necessarily a bad thing.

SirCB

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 10, 2014
Highgate, London
You just have to keep experimenting and find what's right for you. If I can give my two cents here, slave/baby girl/bitch/etc all fall under the same category - submission. As SirMike said, don't get caught up with labels. Don't feel the need to label yourself.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
I have to agree with Sir Mike, I tend to see what mood my girl is in before deciding what will happen, but no matter what the mood; she always ends up with cuddles.

Featured Threads

New Personals