Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
Norfolk
Kinks
Being controlled, asking permission, complete transparency, being monitored, being told off, being refused things as punishment,
Limits
I won't disclose any financial information. I won't disclose any passwords until trust has been built and proven.

Snglwtfrdgrl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 26, 2012
Uk
So I'm looking for something very specific and rather non sexual....

I'm looking for someone, male or female, age unimportant, that I can tell about my plans each day and give access to my location on Googles location sharing service.

You should be a little bit of a control freak always wanting to know what I'm doing and who I'm with etc. You should want to check my location regularly to make sure I'm where I said I was going to be and want to question me if I appear to be somewhere you weren't expecting me to be.

I love being constantly monitored and hope I find someone who will appreciate being on the other side of this.

I would prefer if you were in the UK due to time zones.

I hope that if this ended up long term we could expand this control and monitoring to include cctv in my home and the use of parental locks on my phone etc.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Not wanting to pour cold water on this idea of yours but in truth its a hell of an ask!
I know there are plenty of control freaks who are probably thinking this sounds cool but the sheer time required is going to be a problem. You'll either need to be retired or unemployed to be able to manage to stay on top. I speak from some experience as even when management is much less such as simply setting up a daily calendar to follow and checking compliance the time it eats up is significant.

The main reason for my comments is simply to be realistic, most likely you will attract several desperadoes who think they can do it and days or more likely hours into things will just ghost on you. I'd suggest starting out more simply, like having a set day in advance when you have a busy schedule and when your controller can be sure they have the day free to monitor you, question you and so on.
If this works once then set up a few more days and go from there, but trying to go full on full control every day from the get go seems doomed to fail.

Snglwtfrdgrl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 26, 2012
Uk
Not wanting to pour cold water on this idea of yours but in truth its a hell of an ask!
I know there are plenty of control freaks who are probably thinking this sounds cool but the sheer time required is going to be a problem. You'll either need to be retired or unemployed to be able to manage to stay on top. I speak from some experience as even when management is much less such as simply setting up a daily calendar to follow and checking compliance the time it eats up is significant.

The main reason for my comments is simply to be realistic, most likely you will attract several desperadoes who think they can do it and days or more likely hours into things will just ghost on you. I'd suggest starting out more simply, like having a set day in advance when you have a busy schedule and when your controller can be sure they have the day free to monitor you, question you and so on.
If this works once then set up a few more days and go from there, but trying to go full on full control every day from the get go seems doomed to fail.
Thank you for your input. I have done this previously where my Dom just had Google maps open on his desk top at work and would intermittently check it throughout the day. I'm not expecting someone to watch it all the time. I know they won't catch everytime I'm not where I said even just occasionally is usually enough to keep me in line. It's actually not as much time and effort as you are thinking.

ben8725

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 30, 2018
Hi, I sent you a PM, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

immensetempest

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 5, 2020
Hello. I have done this sort of thing before, and trust is absolutely necessary here. Takes time and effort; any kinda rushing ahead would be silly. That being said, I'm up for this!

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
So I'm looking for something very specific and rather non sexual....

I'm looking for someone, male or female, age unimportant, that I can tell about my plans each day and give access to my location on Googles location sharing service.

You should be a little bit of a control freak always wanting to know what I'm doing and who I'm with etc. You should want to check my location regularly to make sure I'm where I said I was going to be and want to question me if I appear to be somewhere you weren't expecting me to be.

I love being constantly monitored and hope I find someone who will appreciate being on the other side of this.

I would prefer if you were in the UK due to time zones.

I hope that if this ended up long term we could expand this control and monitoring to include cctv in my home and the use of parental locks on my phone etc.
I have done similar to this previously and would be interested in discussing this further with you

Sylvie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 24, 2021
Hi!
If you would like to chat, send a pm please.
Your post is fascinating :)

JMegan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 8, 2022
Hi, I am actually a sub/slave F looking for something similar. A little less micro-managing, but also looking for nonsexual control So hmu if you are looking for this and OP is already taken. Or if you are the OP, I’d love to chat and see how this search or tour of relationship has worked out so far. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals