Copied from my getdare ad.

MasterByRemote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2011
It has been a while since I posted an ad on here and frankly my real life has been keeling me rather busy as of late. But with things settling down for the forseeable future, I've decided to see if there are any female subs out there who are seeking a master.

What you will need to know about me:
I highly value communication. This means that I expect you to be able to communicate well too. I don't mind if you make the occasional gramatical error or spelling error but I do expect that you can write/speak English.

I highly value honesty. There is no point even contacting me if you don't intend on being 100% honest with me.

I don't require pictures. Like all males I am stimulated visually (it amazes me how many girls don't know that about men!). However, I do not REQUIRE pictures as proof of tasks completed. It is certainly a preference of mine that you let me see and use your body but I would not reject your application if you set pics/vids as a limit.

I enjoy taboo play. This may be simply as a role play from time to time or (if you are willing) I may get you to explore certain taboo tasks for me.

I expect a monthly 'review' of our arrangement. This is your time to speak up and do so without fear of repraisal or punishments. Your time to let me know how things are going for you. Do you want to continue? Do you want greater or lesser intensity? Do you want me to start pushing your limits? You are, of course, free to speak up at any time however this is a set time to re-evaluate our arrangement and ensure it still works for us both.

Other intetest that I have are: breast bondage (it helps if your tits are big enough to bind), pussy torture, pee play, hidden public, monetary control (usually in the form of saving for a toy of my choice), pet play, bondage, orgasm denial and forced orgasms and choking.

Your interests do not need to coincide with mine however it certainly helps. There will likely be times when you are required to do a task that you care nothing about, you will be ecpected to do it as an act of submission and not an act that turns you on.

Feel free to PM me any questions you may have. I accept applications via PM or kik. I will not just accept the first applicant.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

MasterByRemote.

Ps: this advert is not open to anyone born with a penis. No negotiation.

New Personals