Corporal Punishment

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
I am feeling very sadistic and want to give some naughty slaves a severe thrashing.

If you are a naughty boy or girl and deserve a severe beating, post a request in this thread or pm me. Tell me what your infractions are and I will sentence you to your punishment.

All punishments will be severe and administered to the bare ass. I will also spank tits, pussy, cock and balls, and feet, in addition to the ass spanking if requested. Be prepared to have some bruises from this punishment.

For those that require extreme punishment, I will sentence you to a full body beating. Just confess that you need to be extremely beaten.

All punishments are expected to be carried out and reported on within 12 hours of being received. Pictures or videos are not required but would give me great pleasure.

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Hi, I’m not sure if this is still active but I need to be punished. I can’t stop playing with my clit throughout the day, not necessarily to orgasm but I just love the feeling it gives me, and I know I‘m being greedy and need to be taught a lesson. My limits are piss/scat, blood, knives/needles, and public. I have ginger, household items, and a wide selection of vibrators.

Featured Threads

New Personals