Only limits r no family nd no pics.
U can pm me dares to

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Well, since it is shaving cream, shave all your pupic hairs and ass. Post a picture to prove it!

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Srry don't post pics but done any more

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Well, I was not really interested in seeing your dick and ass anyway. But since you can not prove it, shave your head too.

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
K I'm bald anyway but do u have and non shaving dares to do with it

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
ok, I think this is good. Empty 3/4 of the can in your ass. What you have left is the only cream you can use to shave your pubes, ass and head. Use only one blade too. Hope you don't run out of cream!

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
Please read the stickies and try to pay attention where you post... This section is for site-related posts, not to ask for dares.

Moved.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Go to any store. Go to the aisle with grooming items. Remove the plastic cap from every can of shaving cream and stack them in a pyramid on the floor. If a store asks you what you're doing, tell them your "shaving" time from your busy schedule. If they ask you to leave, go to the next nearest store and do the same thing. :rolleyes:

The dare is not complete until you are able to remove the cap of every can and stack them before being questioned by a store clerk.

Featured Threads

New Personals