Critique My Body

Owlrings90

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
I would love to hear what people think about my body. Say whatever you want about me, just be truthful. I want to be critiqued. What's your favorite part? Least favorite thing about me? What do I need to improve?

Do you like my body? I'm begging for comments about my whore body so that I will know what to do better for you.

668_1000.jpg

799_1000.jpg

806_1000.jpg

kevswitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2015
I like your body. your boobs are really nice and i like your figure. Your a little curvy which is sexy

Uw21

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 29, 2015
Good tits but your belly is to big, Ned to loose some of it.

Nawee

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 30, 2014
Get that belly trimmed down the tits are great

formistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2015
You have a lovely figure if anything just needs a little toning but not by much

gymnastics616

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 8, 2015
I love your body

Big tits, lovely round ass

I'm wondering what your feet are like though

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
Your cow udders are your only halfway decent feature really. Huge cow-like nipples and huge floppy ass udders that blend in with your enormous nasty stomach. Ripe for humiliation and udder torture. Your stomach is so big and gross. Curves are sexy as hell, you don't have curves though as much as you have flab. Your arms and legs need some serious working out too. It's actually a little disturbing, your lower legs look normal, kinda hot even. Then at the knee up it looks like a damn log. Do you actually walk, or do you just roll everywhere? And what is with all your freaking arm hair?! Someone needs to introduce you to waxing or buy you a razor.

Has anyone ever played connect the dots with your ass dimples, or tried to outline all your rolls? I think you should do that and post the pics. Circle or outline all your rolls, connect all your dimples, and then write all your critiques from this thread on the corresponding body part. Make it a kink talk album.

Your body has a lot of potential, if you get into a gym (Its a place where people do activities (called exercise) to make their body look attractive to others)! You could probably be a knockout! Until then though, your body serves one purpose only...humiliation and fucking. It's a PERFECT body for what a nasty whore you are. It's humiliating, you can fit even the biggest cocks in your cavern of a pussy, probably your ass too, and your tits could probably tit fuck a horse cock.

There's some honesty for your fat-ass baby.

confused144

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2015
I'd tie you to my bed and tickle you til you pee and bring you to endless ruined orgasms. Beautiful body. Get naked, I want to see your pink nappies and if you shave. :)

bidomguy94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2015
Gorgeous thighs and amazing boobs. Makes me want to get between them and have my way. I'd say maybe a slight tone up would make you irresistible!

james125

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2014
Hay slut

I would love to hear what people think about my body. Say whatever you want about me, just be truthful. I want to be critiqued. What's your favorite part? Least favorite thing about me? What do I need to improve?

Do you like my body? I'm begging for comments about my whore body so that I will know what to do better for you.

668_1000.jpg

799_1000.jpg

806_1000.jpg
Your tits are nice your ass legs and stomach need some work

MasterSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2012
Germany
your udders are perfect. I like your belly. But i think your legs are really ugly. I cant say why i love fat legs but yours look ugly in some way. And what is really annoying about your body is that there are to many clothes on it ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals