Cruel master here

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi female slaves, I am looking for a true slave, who does everything I ask in videos without having anything in return.Even without doing anything, i can make you try the pain, however, they will not be permanent signs, you must be ready to put anything in the vagina and in the ass for example: foods, enemas, scissors and more, you will have to behave like a dog,if you have a dog at home it's even better, and I choose many things in your life, if you have questions or are a real slave, write me on kik: themaster442

NO just no....... your message is poorly written and shows your lack of knowledge in the lifestyle. you would have better results saying "i know nothing of master slave life and just want a female to jerk off to. You say insert anything in ass or pussy you even mention scissors.... scissors!!? really? So whats your plan when shes on cam puts this stuff up her ass and causes serious injury and starts bleeding out on cam? you going to call 911 for her? you going to pay the dr bill? support her in the time it takes to heal her? help her heal the longterm scar tissue that will result?

moving on to dog use? legality varies by country state etc. but where as it might not be illegal to see it most times its illegal to produce and distribute it. so you having a girl use a dog on cam and sending you the vid would now make you both guilty of production and distribution subject to conviction.

on more lesser scale you say theyll get nothing in return... so you have nothing to offer a sub except your own greedy personal needs? go back and do some research, get a mentor, something. clearly you arent ready to take on anyone at all yet.

Themaster12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2018
NO just no....... your message is poorly written and shows your lack of knowledge in the lifestyle. you would have better results saying "i know nothing of master slave life and just want a female to jerk off to. You say insert anything in ass or pussy you even mention scissors.... scissors!!? really? So whats your plan when shes on cam puts this stuff up her ass and causes serious injury and starts bleeding out on cam? you going to call 911 for her? you going to pay the dr bill? support her in the time it takes to heal her? help her heal the longterm scar tissue that will result?

moving on to dog use? legality varies by country state etc. but where as it might not be illegal to see it most times its illegal to produce and distribute it. so you having a girl use a dog on cam and sending you the vid would now make you both guilty of production and distribution subject to conviction.

on more lesser scale you say theyll get nothing in return... so you have nothing to offer a sub except your own greedy personal needs? go back and do some research, get a mentor, something. clearly you arent ready to take on anyone at all yet.

Hi,First of all thanks for pointing out some mistakes I made.
I' m pretty tired and I did not realize it.
Unfortunately, I do not have much experience (just a year).
Scissors is not a good idea, I had a video in mind and then the script without thinking, I do not like blood so I would never have asked for it anyway.
I simply did not remember the word "petplay" ,I did not have anything like sex with a dog (I hate those things) but drinking from the bowl with him (to avoid misunderstanding I removed that part)
For that nothing in return, I do not like to send something for each video but nothing is actually exaggerated and it would not have been true.
Thanks for the advice and I apologize for the mistakes made.

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
Hi,First of all thanks for pointing out some mistakes I made.
I' m pretty tired and I did not realize it.
Unfortunately, I do not have much experience (just a year).
Scissors is not a good idea, I had a video in mind and then the script without thinking, I do not like blood so I would never have asked for it anyway.
I simply did not remember the word "petplay" ,I did not have anything like sex with a dog (I hate those things) but drinking from the bowl with him (to avoid misunderstanding I removed that part)
For that nothing in return, I do not like to send something for each video but nothing is actually exaggerated and it would not have been true.
Thanks for the advice and I apologize for the mistakes made.

So if you don't have any experience going from 0 to 60 seems like a great idea to you? Why do you think no one has replied to your add?
This message is not filled with mistakes, it's filled with ZERO common sense.

Featured Threads

New Personals