Cuckold fantasy

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
I used to fantasise about sharing my wife with other men. I think I viewed this as a voyeuristic rather than a submissive act. Then my wife committed adultery, making me a cuckold and, after the event, using my interest in her having sex with other men as her justification. But the whole point for me was to share by givining her to another man and watching them have sex. Though the affair ended after a few months the adultery hurt and even many years after the event I still can't get the image of his cock sliding in and out of her out of my mind and would still like to see it happen for real. The big difference now is that I also fantasise about being used and abused by both of them. My fantasy is no longer voyeuristic it is submissive.

Has anyone else's fantasy been morphed by reality in a similar way?

darelicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2011
NE Illinois
i'm thinking that as we get older...

Yes, John.
Over the years, several fantasies i once had, not wanting them to be real, but
desiring to observe have 'morphed' for me. Some submissive activities I've since allowed myself, submitted to

Another one, that of being forced to pleasure another man (im not at all gay)
I'm struggling with.

I suspect that over time, each time your thoughts dwell on an image or scene,
it becomes more and more a part of you... less scary? Less traumatic?..

then again.. what do i know.. i'm a guy.. we don't do feelings very well.

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
Hi Darelicious

Yes, my fantasise now included being forced to submit to another man and as yet I don't know how I'd react if it happened. I have stripped naked in front of another man and in a seperate dom/sub situation allowed a man to view my little cock and when instructed to do so sucked his cock until he came. I enjoyed these experiences but had no sense of being attracted to them sexually. While not rushing in to it I am actively seeking opportunities to be used by other men for their pleasure.

Featured Threads

New Personals