Cum play / eating

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
There are three procedures that come to mind. One is to have him spurt on a mirror so he can watch himself do the deed. Traces left behind shows how well it was done. He may have to do some more licking an hour later.

Another is to use his toothbrush. Then he can repeat the thoughts of his experience several times a day.

You can also have a spoon dedicated to catch the fluid. Don't have him handle the spoon. Do it for him. It is fun to play the choo-choo train game having him open his mouth for the engine. This can remind him just how childish it is to repeat this behavior over and over again.

Brianblahblah

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 2, 2023
When your male sub is granted permission to orgasm, do you have him lick it up/eat it? Do you have him cum on his face? What’s the best way you have had him eat his cum?
My Mommy forces me to eat my cum, she makes me edge for weeks at a time first tho to keep me obsessed, I’m also only allowed to cum outside or in public. Done it in my driveway where I had to cum in a glass and eat it, mall bathroom, my car.
I don’t love doing it but I love making my Mommy happy

blake_arup

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 26, 2023
I think I like it more when they aim at a mirror because nothing sucks than them missing on their body parts lol

I always ask for limits so if cum eating is in the clear then that's what I have them do.
Absolutely as if you both know each other's boundaries, then it sort of helps out in establishing a secure environment built on trust and care 🙇

Small one

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 16, 2023
Hi all new guy here we did it all the time when she was active, mine and others and loved it. Now I just get my own andIMG_20221224_072722.jpg a guy that lets me blow him, Pic. of mine.

Jaysubx69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 16, 2023
I've done the cum eating in the past too, introduced to it by my first online mistress. They were good but messed up times, loved it and wish I had it back too. Legs over head after hours of edging and performing, she counted me down and I covered myself handsfree in the end.

Featured Threads

New Personals