Dare picture competition

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
LOL... a filly is a young, female horse. I was just sticking with the horses in a race theme from above.

Mares are older, female horses. :)

BamaSwitch

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
:D

American, southern girls - the greatest in the world! ;) And probably one of the few that truly understands the compliment. :)

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
As we have no news from The Evil One, and in order to keep the ball rolling, I am going to designate a new Challenger. The Evil One's turn will come later.

And thus, according to BamaSwitch's great job on the first turn, he is now nominated as the Challenger for round #2.

BamaSwitch, I dare you to dare us!

BamaSwitch

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Okay, something a little risky but hopefully not too much so.

Nude, outdoors, on the hood of a vehicle while holding a sign that says KINKTALK. You can use the sign to cover anything but the private parts. Good luck. :)

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Sorry but I think it's better if I drop out of this competition immediately as it is still in its beginning. All dares seem to be public which is a bit of a problem for me. I didn't manage to do the first one and this one is nearly impossible for me. I made the wrong choice when I got into it, sorry again!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Sorry but I think it's better if I drop out of this competition immediately as it is still in its beginning. All dares seem to be public which is a bit of a problem for me. I didn't manage to do the first one and this one is nearly impossible for me. I made the wrong choice when I got into it, sorry again!

Well, wait for the next turns at least. You can just forfeit this one too. I am also going to forfeit it, most probably. If you want, next round you can be the Challenger.

OK?

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Well, wait for the next turns at least. You can just forfeit this one too. I am also going to forfeit it, most probably. If you want, next round you can be the Challenger.

OK?

Fair enough ... I can do that! Cheers :)

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
Alright guys, I will have Challenge 2 ready within the next 10 minutes or so! ;) Nekhard, how come you have 7 points when only 6 contestants forfeited your challenge? did you complete it ourself, or how did you get the 7th point? :)

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
The Evil One's Picture Challenge

Okay guys, my turn! Since it's really late here and I am really tired, it's not gonna be too complicated, just a simple, old classic, that I am afraid most of ou can do... :eek:

Task:
Picture of you, naked of course, touching a road sign. You obviously can't do this at night since there will be no light, but it doesn't have to be broad daylight either. Only requirement is that you must be clearly visible. So if you choose a little road far out in the country or one in a quiet street in your neighbourhood, none of my business! there just has to be a sign!
Good luck! :cool:

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Wait! As we did not receive a reaction from you, I have named BamaSwitch as the Challenger for round #2, and Joht will be the Challenger for round #3. So, keep your challenge for round #4 please.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Nekhard, how come you have 7 points when only 6 contestants forfeited your challenge? did you complete it ourself, or how did you get the 7th point? :)

Actually, we are now 8 players. But you are right, one of them did the picture, so I should only have 6 points.

I'll post an edited list result table.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Edited table of scores

1. Nekhard:______ 6
2. The Evil One:__-1
3. Joht2891:_____-1
4. Joshdavis24 :__-1
5. BamaSwitch:___3
6. NudeGuy:_____-1
7. Superfruit:____-1
8. Dannythegr8:__-1

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I am going to forfeit Challenge #2, at the cost of one point.

Anybody feels like me?

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
I am going to forfeit Challenge #2, at the cost of one point.

Anybody feels like me?

I am going to forfeit Challenge #2 as well as you may have already known (and continuing my subject from yesterday I know I am going to forfeit Challenge #4 now as well - a suggestion, you could have named it 'Public Dare Picture Competition' :))

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
a suggestion, you could have named it 'Public Dare Picture Competition' :))

I wanted to have this contest totally open. I am not into public either. My own dare was semi-public, or hidden-public, which I was ready to do.

Your challenge will be private, I guess. We'll see what the other players choose. There will be 4 more challenges to separate us. Do not despair!

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I guess some folks won't find the pics exciting without that danger of being caught.
I'd probably have you all dressed as girls myself ;)

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Wait- see that's the issue having boys and girls in the comp... I guess id have to go suit and tie!

BamaSwitch

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Well, if I understand the rules correctly, it is beneficial to post a dare that others can't or won't do. That gives me the greatest opportunity for winning.

Now if you just wanted others to post pics, things could have been structured a bit differently.

Featured Threads

New Personals