Dares and Confession 18/F

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
neat pics... cool looking lady...

have you had a secret fantasy and then suddenly found that you can fill that fantasy and done so.... ?

do you enjoy being tied down for sex...?
when was the last time you had sex..?
with a male or female..?
if you could play with one of your boy friends who would you choose and why..?
if you could play with one of your girl friends who would you choose and why..?

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
What are three things you don't want to be asked, or hope someone finds out (like a relative?)

I don't like being asked for pics lol. And I'm afraid someone will find me out on this site

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
neat pics... cool looking lady...

have you had a secret fantasy and then suddenly found that you can fill that fantasy and done so.... ?
Nope lol

do you enjoy being tied down for sex...?
Never tried
when was the last time you had sex..?
A month or so ago
with a male or female..?
Male
if you could play with one of your boy friends who would you choose and why..?
My latest ex because he is super cute but there just wasnt a lot of communication

if you could play with one of your girl friends who would you choose and why..?
I guess my best friend

iceman713

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2011
I must say you look hot

truth : when was the last time you masterbated? with what? watching what?
dare: a pic of you naked while masterbating with something

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
Dare: insert your dildo and put some tight (sweat)pants over it. Top of your choosing. Now go for a jog around the local park. If the movement makes you cum you can't stop running until you're home again. Post a pic of your crotch so its visible you've inserted the dildo under your pants.

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
I must say you look hot
thanks

truth : when was the last time you masterbated? with what? watching what?
Yesterday, my finger, nothing it was a dare in public.
dare: a pic of you naked while masterbating with something

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
Dare: insert your dildo and put some tight (sweat)pants over it. Top of your choosing. Now go for a jog around the local park. If the movement makes you cum you can't stop running until you're home again. Post a pic of your crotch so its visible you've inserted the dildo under your pants.
will do

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Truth:

You just won the multi-state lottery for a payout so large you'll never have to worry about financial burdens ever again. Would the FIRST thing you do be "personal" (the action would benefit you alone) or "friendly" (the action would benefit people other than yourself)? What would it be?

Dare:

During one weekend day, you will travel to your local park wearing a loose top, shorts and shoes. You will not be wearing any underwear. You will be carrying your cell phone. At any location along the public walkway that had dense bushes just off the path, after ensuring no one was close to see you, you will take off your top and shorts and lay them out in the middle of the walkway. You will go and hide behind the bushes. You will immediately take a picture of your clothes on the walkway with your cellphone. You will wait behind the bushes and masturbate but you're not allowed to orgasm. If someone comes along the path and stops at your clothing, try to snap a picture of them. If they pickup your clothes but then put them back down (or throw them somewhere), you may orgasm after they leave. After 5 "visits" to your clothing, you may leave your hiding place and get dressed. If any person picks up your clothing and it looks like they will take them, you MAY call out to them that you had a desperate "need" to take care of but didn't think you could make it the facilities. Depending on the age and sex of the individual, you could ask them to leave them there or bring them to you. If they bring them to you, you must have them use your cellphone to take pictures of you bare in the woods.

Have fun and post a very detailed report of the entire "adventure" from leaving your house to returning home!

Last edited:

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
Truth:

You just won the multi-state lottery for a payout so large you'll never have to worry about financial burdens ever again. Would the FIRST thing you do be "personal" (the action would benefit you alone) or "friendly" (the action would benefit people other than yourself)? What would it be?
Personal: Buy myself a nice house with lots of property
Friendly: Probably donate money to breast cancer research because my mom had it.

Dare:

During one weekend day, you will travel to your local park wearing a loose top, shorts and shoes. You will not be wearing any underwear. You will be carrying your cell phone. At any location along the public walkway that had dense bushes just off the path, after ensuring no one was close to see you, you will take off your top and shorts and lay them out in the middle of the walkway. You will go and hide behind the bushes. You will immediately take a picture of your clothes on the walkway with your cellphone. You will wait behind the bushes and masturbate but you're not allowed to orgasm. If someone comes along the path and stops at your clothing, try to snap a picture of them. If they pickup your clothes but then put them back down (or throw them somewhere), you may orgasm after they leave. After 5 "visits" to your clothing, you may leave your hiding place and get dressed. If any person picks up your clothing and it looks like they will take them, you MAY call out to them that you had a desperate "need" to take care of but didn't think you could make it the facilities. Depending on the age and sex of the individual, you could ask them to leave them there or bring them to you. If they bring them to you, you must have them use your cellphone to take pictures of you bare in the woods.

Have fun and post a very detailed report of the entire "adventure" from leaving your house to returning home!
Thats a great dare I plan to do it.

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
Dare:

Okay I just did this dare right now in hopes I can get more dares to do right now.
So this park I went to is perfect for it because off the path it goes down into brush so I stripped when I got there and through my clothes on the path then began the waiting period. Today is a kind of weather (rainy) dare so there wasn't many people around but i waited there for awhile. People walked by and just kind of looked at them but nobody did anything thankfully. But i was there a long time and I was really scared that someone would come up and see me but thankfully nobody did. But that was a great rush and I would love some more dares like that :)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Okay I just did this dare right now in hopes I can get more dares to do right now.
So this park I went to is perfect for it because off the path it goes down into brush so I stripped when I got there and through my clothes on the path then began the waiting period. Today is a kind of weather (rainy) dare so there wasn't many people around but i waited there for awhile. People walked by and just kind of looked at them but nobody did anything thankfully. But i was there a long time and I was really scared that someone would come up and see me but thankfully nobody did. But that was a great rush and I would love some more dares like that :)

Kenna, I'm happy you decided to do this dare so quickly! However, you seemed to have skipped several key steps:

1) You were supposed to relate to us the entire "adventure" -- from when you left your house until you returned. What clothes did you choose to wear? How did you get to the park?

2) You were supposed to strip on the pathway and leave your clothes laying on the path THEN go into the bushes. What did it feel like when you stripped on the public path then found your spot to hide?

3) You were supposed to immediately take a picture of your clothes on the path from your hiding spot. What were you thinking would happen to your clothes?

4) While waiting, you were supposed to edge continuously. How many edges did you reach before the first person and how many total times did you you get to orgasm? Did you get close at any point? Did the rainy weather soak your body and your clothes?

5) Whenever someone "discovered" your clothes, you were supposed to take a picture of them. When they left, without disturbing your clothes, you were supposed to stroke your pussy/clit to orgasm! Did you accomplish both tasks?

6) After 5 "visits" + 5 orgasms + unlimited edges, you were allowed to leave your hiding area and get dressed. How did you know no one would see you come from hiding while nude to pick up your wet clothing? How did you make it home from the park?

I think it is fair to say that you failed the dare and need to be punished. I will let you choose your form of punishment:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m16qw1qYGV1qddd4so1_500.jpg

or

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0jedoIBmO1r3si7eo1_500.gif

or

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m00jdgsnob1rqnv8jo1_400.gif

or all three of them (must follow that order)!

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
I chose the first one I am so sorry for forgetting part of it I was just in a rush :eek:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Since your "limits" says "Family and friends", you will need to ask your ex to perform your punishment. After maintaining the exact same position as depicted in your "choice", you ex will administer 100 lashes with his belt. You must ask him to belt you hard as red welts must be visible from the whipping! You may make up any excuse to get this accomplished and any sex associated with this punishment must occur AFTER the whipping.

You have 1 week to post a picture of your "punished" bottom to your album!

In addition, after you've been punished, you do the dare again PROPERLY!

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
Yes sir. I will do that hopefully within a week *gulp*
Luckily he still likes me but he has a girlfriend and she's I do not have the slightest clue how to approach this.. Whats going to be the punishment if I fail?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Yes sir. I will do that hopefully within a week *gulp*
Luckily he still likes me but he has a girlfriend and she's I do not have the slightest clue how to approach this.. Whats going to be the punishment if I fail?

SIR will let you pick one of your "Limits" to break and move into your "dislikes".

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
I honestly don't think I can do it my limits are there for a reason I just dont think I can do it:(

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Kenna, limits are limits. Don't be sorry for that.

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
I think your backing me up and I thank you for that :)

Featured Threads

New Personals