Dares and Confessions 18/f

dmoesslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2012
Master has ordered me to answer all questions and complete all dares posted here from now until 5pm Eastern on Sunday.

All questions will be answered completely and honestly.

All dares will be completed with detailed story about how they went posted here. Only Master has the power to tell me I do not have to do a dare.

SCrosso

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 6, 2011
Some Quick Truths:
1. How many different men have you slept with
2. Shave, wax or neither (it's broad because I left it broad, plenty of places hair grows)
3. What is your favourite type of underwear
4. What made you want to become a slave
5. An honest opinion on your master/mistress

And best of luck with your training :p

fullcharmer85

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2011
ok its mine

his is a dare for you:

take a bottle "the size is your choise"
lub it with toothpast
put it in a chair
now sit in the chair without helping with your hand
put bottle in your ass or pussy
stay so long as you're not coming

for more difficult use a stool or low chair

for more difficul do this in your garden or backyard

ps. use only plastic botle because glass its simple to brok, and fill it with a cold water if you want freez it.

take pics and\or vids and pubblic it in a album here

dmoesslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2012
1. How many different men have you slept with--- zero
2. Shave, wax or neither (it's broad because I left it broad, plenty of places hair grows)- shave everywhere but my head :p I usually use scissors for that :)
3. What is your favourite type of underwear-- i love thongs and gstrings when im allowed to wear them
4. What made you want to become a slave- I was asked into it and i wanted to make the guy happy by doing what he said and then vwalla i got into it more and more
5. An honest opinion on your master/mistress- My Master is honeslty amazing. He's scary sometimes but he is ALWAYS there for me. I love him sooooo much :)

sirh

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2011
1- do u want sex in public
2- if yes discribe how
3- wats the name of ur mother
4- how many men she has sex wit
5- wanna have les wit ur mom?

poepjong666

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2011
Through your panties Edge 10 times then wait 2 mins then edge 10 times again (take pictures of it)
then take your panties off and Insert as many ice cubes into your ass and for the time the ice cubes take to melt that's the time you get to orgasm.

If u fail u are to edge 10 times again and then u are allowed to cum. take pictures of everything and post them here on kinktalk

Also write Diabe on your stomach with an arrow towards your pussy

dmoesslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2012
1- do u want sex in public- yes however it would not be super public
2- if yes discribe how- My Master would blindfold me throw me into his car and drive. He would carry me to some place in the woods and tie me to a tree :) then he would start spanking me. He may also have a few friends with him that i dont know about and they would use me however they wished. They would then leave me alone for a little while until i start to panic and come back and fuck me again. :)
3- wats the name of ur mother-- what? lol mom :p
4- how many men she has sex wit-- all i know is 2
5- wanna have les wit ur mom?-- eeew no!

dmoesslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2012
his is a dare for you:

lub it with toothpast
put it in a chair

ps. use only plastic botle because glass its simple to brok, and fill it with a cold water if you want freez it.

can i use my vibe? the smallest bottle i have is like a 2 liter soda bottle and i dont think that will fit all too well

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
I wonder if these two share the same shoes!

I can assure you that we are not the same person. I was just as surprised to see Dmoe post that as anyone else was.

also ... recall who posted this quote upon accusing people of being the same person.
If you have a concern, don't backseat mod -- click on the red "triangle" in the top right of a message to report it to a mod!

Last edited:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
@onemoretime: Who is accusing whom?

My statement was simple. "I wonder if these two share the same shoes!" That isn't an accusation of anything. Its simply a statement!

Why the paranoia? :confused:

dmoesslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2012
he must have stole one of my shoes^^ :p we are not the same person though i promise :)

ElyaC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2011
Drink two litres of water and go to your nearest shop. Wait nearby till you're desperate and then run in and ask to use the toilet. You must start pissing as soon as you ask for the toilet.
Oh and offer to clean it up after if you spill much.

dmoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
Okay, the period for requesting dares is over.
Tiffany will post the results of her dares here as she completes them. As of yet I do not have any requests from her asking to not complete dares given.

Truths may still be asked but should be directed to the Formspring account referenced in her signature.

Please take a look at her blog and leave comments, she put quite a bit of work into it.

dmoesslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2012
his is a dare for you:

lub it with toothpast
put it in a chair

This dare was a lot of fun :) thanks... So i got a chair i tried to make sure it wasnt too high but it was a little over my knee so i thought it was good!! I took my vibe and tried to keep it standing up which didnt work all that well because the bottom isnt flat... but i tried :) and it felt soooooo good to fuck it like that. I made it to an edge because no one told me to cumm and Master wold have been mad if i did. I have pictures i sent them to my Master though so he will put those up soon i think :)

Through your panties Edge 10 times then wait 2 mins then edge 10 times again (take pictures of it)
then take your panties off and Insert as many ice cubes into your ass and for the time the ice cubes take to melt that's the time you get to orgasm.

If u fail u are to edge 10 times again and then u are allowed to cum. take pictures of everything and post them here on kinktalk

Also write Diabe on your stomach with an arrow towards your pussy

This dare was fun too but not as fun.. i kind of HATE edging lol. Im not allowed to wear panties so i did it without. I edged the 10 times and came close to orgasm. but didnt i promise and i took a picture quick... I edged the other 10 times and took another picture.. idk how well these cam out though Master has them :) I was able to fit 5 icecubes up my ass and it was so cold. I really hate icecubess and it took about 15 20 minutes for the ice to finally melt. I was going to wait to orgasm till my Master was to come online since he said he would be on soon but he never did so i didnt cum yet. :(

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
Make 2 large dildos out of ice, simultaneously fuck both your ass and pussy with them until you cum, then leave them in your ass and pussy until they melt away

Featured Threads

New Personals