Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 28, 2011
Germany
slavecb-exposed.tumblr.com
Hi everyone,

I am going to attend a professional training course next week, which means I will stay six hours away from my city for a whole week. Since I live together with my girlfriend I had no opportunity to do some dares or obey some rules for the last year. So this week would be a good chance to take some dares and rules.

I will leave on Sunday afternoon and after six hours in the train I will arrive at my hotel. The training course will start on Monday at 09:00 and will be finished at 05:00 pm. This will be the schedule for the whole week, but on Friday afternoon there is a written exam. Afterwards I have to catch my train for the trip back home.

At least on Monday night I will meet an old friend for dinner, additional appointments e.g. with other students of the course might be possible. Every night I will call my girlfriend who must not know anything about this little game.

I am now looking for dares and rules (and punishments for breaking the rules) for my leisure time. As this is a business event and my boss knows the instructor I can´t do any dares at the training course and other times I am with people I know. As I don´t know if the instructor or other students will stay in my hotel and have to be careful with public dares in the hotel. The training takes place in Berlin so it is very unlikely to meet someone I know there.

As I have a kink for humiliation and semi-public I´d like to have some dares in this areas (I love the risk of being caught but not offend anyone!). I would not do crazy things like walking to the lobby nude or write something on by face, but I am open to creative ideas! I will take pictures and upload them to kinktalk or fulfill some dares live on cam4 or omegle.

I am very looking forward to your ideas!

By now these dares, rules and punishments are accepted (i will update this list):
Dares
1) Go to a shop and buy a female string and black bra (picture).
2) Wear the black bra under a light white shirt in public (picture).
3) Try males clothes in a cubicle but don´t close the curtain 100% in order to get seen in the females underwear (picture).
4) Edge in front of the the window every morning and every night (live at cam4).

Rules
1) I can´t close the blinds of my room at any time. (punishment: one day without underwear)
2) I can´t wear any clothes inside my room when the door is closed, which means I have to (un)dress with the door fully opened. (punishment: next shower has to be a cold one)
3) I can´t eat sweets of any kind. (punishment: skip the next meal)

chris_germany

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 28, 2011
Germany
I am very looking forward to your ideas!

By now these dares, rules and punishments are accepted (i will update this list):
Dares
1) Go to a shop and buy a female string and black bra (picture).
2) Wear the black bra under a light white shirt in public (picture).
3) Try males clothes in a cubicle but don´t close the curtain 100% in order to get seen in the females underwear (picture).
4) Edge in front of the the window every morning and every night (live at cam4).
5) Paint your nails, and leave them painted whilst you check in.
6) Buy some ladies pants that are not obvious, but on closer inspection is unmistakably female clothing, and go out during the day in them.
7) Visit a sex shop and purchase a "jeweled butt plug". Insert a plug prior to leaving for your conference sessions. They are very wearable, but also very noticeable during the day. Take a picture of the plug in your ass while in your room with the picture window in the background.
8) During breaks in the action of your event, visit the men's room, strip off all your clothes in a stall and take and post pictures of your nude in public adventure.

Rules
1) I can´t close the blinds of my room at any time. (punishment: one day without underwear)
2) I can´t wear any clothes inside my room when the door is closed, which means I have to (un)dress with the door fully opened. (punishment: next shower has to be a cold one)
3) I can´t eat sweets of any kind. (punishment: skip the next meal)

gingerneo77

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2011
While in the sex shop looking for your butt plug purchase a ball gag big and red.

in a female underwear shop purchase stockings and a suspender belt, or a fishnet all in one body suit.

When in your room stand at you picture window in your new stockings or fishnet suit, with you gag in place. now edge 4 times with a five minute break between each then once more to cum, make sure you splatter the window, do not clean the window after. All lights must be on in your room.

Wear your stockings to a conference no socks on.

chris_germany

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 28, 2011
Germany
I had one dare for my train ride to Berlin, which took more than seven hours (because of a train re-routing): "Before you leave your apartment drink at least one liter of coffee and make sure to bring a bottle of water for the train. During the first hour empty the bottle. If you need to pee before you enter the hotel, take your bottle to the restroom and fill it up with your pee. Afterwards take it back to your seat and enjoy your drink. Repeat this as often as you need to pee. When you arrive in Berlin, the bottle has to be empty”.

So I had a lot of coffee in the afternoon and after finishing the water I could feel an urge to pee but I tried to avoid it as long as possible. But after a couple of hours there was no way out and I took my bottle and headed for the toilets. There I pissed into the bottle and took it back to my seat. Next to me sat a lady (about 50 years old) who looked at my when I came back with the bottle but then she was more interested in her magazines than in me drinking my own piss. It was very humiliating for me to drink my own piss in public; I just had to drink it in private before.

I took pictures with the bottle half empty when there was just water inside, while I filled it up and while I consumed some pee at my seat.

For the pictures just go to my new album...

chris_germany

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 28, 2011
Germany
Today I went to a local clothing shop (low cost) and bought two strings, a pantyhose and a bra. Strings and bra are pink colored, the pantyhose are black. It was no big deal, the cashier smiled a little bit but did not ask anything. Afterwards I went back to my hotel room and changed into by new underwear before I opened the blinds to present myself as a little sissy in front of the picture window, facing the staircase, parking lot and neighbors.

I will definitely wear this stuff for further adventures this week ;-) Just check my album for pictures and enjoy them!

Featured Threads

New Personals