Dares for me and my 18F friend

HippyBoi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 9, 2013
So I've met this girl at school, and she's into some pretty kinky stuff. If you guys don't mind, I'd appreciate you giving me some ideas to try in the bedroom with her. Nothing ridiculously extreme like permanent or blood or anything like that. Be creative

Yes, having sex will be a part of it. Shes definitely submissive. She tells me she wants me to take full advantage of and do whatever I want to her. She's into bondage, throat fucking, name calling, choking, face slapping, tit slapping, spanking, etc. She said she's down for anything really, however she wants to start somewhat soft and get progressively more extreme. She's said that she'd be down for things like anal and rimming, however not just yet.

We've only just met, so start out somewhat softly. We'll get more kinky as time goes on.

Thanks for the help.

MasterSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2012
Germany
Is she also ok with taking pics or vids?

Write Whore on her face with a red lipstick, use her Mouth as the O, then give her a hart facefuck. While you fuck her face she should stick one finger in her ass and on finger in your ass.

Airheads219

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 14, 2014
Have her tie you to the bed and ride you till you cum then proceed to face fuck you till she gets off and leave you tied up until all the fluids are dried on there own. If your ok with it have her take pictures of you with both your fluids on you