Date night last night with the wife---

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
My wife is awesome but she is like a sub doing her best to dominate me.

Last night she seemed to take it to the next level.

We got a small cooler with bear and a beach blanket and headed to the beach. Once we got there it was like a mini hurricane.. yikes.

So we went back into the car and chilled.

Often I wear a shock collar (it's a cheap dog shock collar) around my balls or my cock. When she gives me orders or she needs something or just to watch me jump she holds down the button.

She had me get her a beer and while holding the button down and it was so hot. As we just hung out in the car she would ask me where are her cocks for the night. She knew nothing worked out but it was hot she asked for my excuses and punished me each time I gave her an answer that was not, "They are here to fuck you now".

She was turning me on so much I reached over and touched her leg and she held the button down and reached over and squeezed my balls. Then said while still squeezing and zapping me, "I didn't say you could touch me."

It was so hot, she has never really done this before, tell me I needed permission to touch her.

After a few attempts of me asking if I can touch her leg, then knee, then hair, I even begged to touch the cup she was using a moment before... she said no each time and zapped me.

By this time my heart was racing and my hard on was biting into my probes on the shock collar. Last night I placed the collar on my cock which is interesting becuase it hurts more and more the harder I get. At this point my cock was so hard that even when she wasn't shocking me the probes bit into my cock.

I then pleadingly told her that she was turning me on so much the probes were really hurting my hard on. (we are kind of new to all of this, it was the first time I was this hard with the collar on and I was pretty sure she was unaware of the side effect punishment).

She responded, "And how does that concern me?" With a very cute and powerful voice.

Of course this made me stay hard for even longer and she shocked me a few more times which was very intense.

After finding to way to get permission to touch her she then smiled at me and began to pull her panties off. It took every bit of control NOT to reach over and touch her legs or her completely shaved pussy.

Then I asked if I can touch her panties, I expected the answer to be no.. but she handed them over to me.

She then put each of her legs on the dash board of the car and began to play with herself. I couldn't help my self at this time and I must have began to lean much closer to her to get a better look. She then zapped me and said, "I didn't say you could look." She zapped me till I looked away completely.

I could hear her juices flowing at this time and each time she flicked her clit I could hear her pussy. It was so hard not to look.

Featured Threads

New Personals