Day 1

heyyyjenn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 2, 2012
Ground Rules:
1)I will refer to my master as Sir at all times.
2)I will show respect for my master and myself at all times
3)There will be no masturbation or orgasm without permission.
4)From this day forward I will send reports to my master of my tasks but I will also write up reports in my blog.
5)I am to wear a ring whenever I am even slightly aroused, horny, or doing anything sexual. The second that ends, I am to take it off again. I must be consistent with this and must put the ring on no matter where I am

Tasks for Today:
1)You will write with a marker on your left breast "Sir Latura's Pet" and on your pelvis you will write "For Sir's Use Only" both of these will easily be covered during the day by your clothing so that no one sees.
2)You will bring yourself to the edge of orgasm in 3 different locations throughout the day.

3)You are to bring yourself to the edge of orgasm once but not cum. You are to then bring yourself to the edge again and achieve orgasm.

First off I put my ring on. Then I started by stripping down from the clothes I war wearing, starting with my pullover sweatshirt. Then I pulled off my blue tank top exposing my top half. I pulled off my sweats, and finally my purple thong. I laid down on my bed and started rubbing my clit in circles. Almost instantly I could feel myself getting wet. After about 10 minutes, I was on the edge and resisted the urge to keep on going. I took a couple minute break and took some time to grab my bullet vibrator and a drink of water. When I got back to my bed I turned my vibe on its lowest setting and gently and slowly rubbed it against my clit. I felt the tingling sensation come back, so I decided to turn it on max and push it inside my drenched pussy. While that was going on, I gently massaged my boobs, occasionally pausing to pull or twist on the nipples. It didn't take long before I exploded into orgasm and my whole body to ache with pleasure. My ring is staying on because I am still wanting more.

Featured Threads

New Personals