Day 3

ryan22nd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 29, 2010
Firstly Id like to start by apologising for this late addition, I should have of course ensured any tasks requested by Mistress are performed on time.

This evening Mistress had be model all the new knickers that i had bought. thereafter also all of the existing items as well. (I can upload if anyone wants to see).

So this included the 4 new pairs of panties, a french maids outfit, stockings and a all in one body suit.

Mistress was impressed and said I looked very pretty.
Her favourite panties being the white/red/green thong. She asked which was favourite -The green or white thong, and allowed me the choice of which to wear for the evening. I chose to wear the green thong, with its shiny satin looking particularly girlie.

She also stated that the french maid outfit be worn at any time doing household chores.

I admitted to having touched myself earlier in the day following a day revolving around panties. Wearing a black thong to uni and throughout the day.

Mistress demanded I get home quickly and we spoke for a few hours before she was otherwise occupied.

While i waited for her return I took a shower, washed the days knickers, and put on a new pair. The nightie went on as required for bed and I waited for her return.

I was allowed to sleep provided i woke up when she was available. Unfortunatley i woke up some time exceeding an hour after she requested I wake. I had not heard the alert.

I was again punished by a spell in isolation, for a combination of the days misdemeanour's.

Mistress teased me with her words and later allowed me touch. She presented a new rule, that anytime im allowed to touch, something must be inserted into my girls hole.
On this occasion a but plug was decided.

Within a short amount of time i was at the point of climax upon which i was instructed to stop.

sometime later and in a state of severe frustration i was allowed to cum on my chest. There was alot of seamen, hiting my shoulders, the pillow behind me and my neck.

although not asked i began to put the cum into my mouth as thought would be required. Mistress didnt require this and to my pleasure allowed me to shower and clean up.

After this time i was to complete some homework. I was allowed to go to bed at 10:30am.

I slept for 4 hours before needing to finished my homework for a lesson later in the day.

I was told off for not having completed it before going to bed. I was also expected to have tidied up which i also hadnt done.

before my lesson Mistress required a panty check before my leaving.

Featured Threads

New Personals