Day 4

ryan22nd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 29, 2010
Despite the days misdemeanour's Mistress was surprisingly nice me. The offences included: failure to attend a public bathroom for teasing, Not having done my homework, and not tidied up.
Later it was also told that i had failed to purchase the chastity device which Mistress had demanded. My only defence being lazyness.

We chatted for a few hours before speaking to each other over a skype call for nearly an hour. I found Mistress to be very friendly, full of life and knowledgeable.

I was shy to speak to her in such a way initially as we had only ever spoken of our d/s relationship prior.

I Think i may have come across as though I don't like Americans when i shared some typical stenotype perceptions of Americans. This is not the case at all, and certaintly thought Mistress was lovely.

at around 5am, a time I was expecting to be sent to bed, Mistress began a period of punishment.
My ass was spanked hard for around 60 strokes, a 10 miniute spell in isolation sat on a dildo, followed by the humiliation of making a video of my hole being fucked by the pink cock.

I assumed that now I had redemed myself and could probobly go to sleep. Mistress had similar plans although i would be sleeping handcuffed by one hand to the bed. This was very uncomforatable and i struggled to drop off.

I eventually did sleep and I woke up dressed in a thong and nightie handcuffed to the bed, with a very sore wrist. I was told i was to stay handcuffed unitil I asked for permission to be released.

This may today present a problem as i waited an hour since i awoke, then took it upon my self to uncuff and begin the day without permission.

I was told to clean today so I am dressed and ready to begin.

My outfit it very tight and uncomfortable. I also hate to clean so today is likely to be difficult. I really hate to clean the bathroom, so i will leave it until last then hopefully i will have done enough cleaning to satisfy Mistress.

I also found some old high heels... They no longer fit me thought but here are some pictures:

Featured Threads