day one of my slavery

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
I have recently found me a new master. Today since I forgot to call him sir twice I must spank each cheek of my ass 20 times. :spankcrop: He is helping stretch myself, I currently have a pair of panties in my ass, and two pairs in my pussy. Sir told me to play with my self while I blog and to tell you how wet I am by the end. Right now I am very wet. I gave him the story about what happened in the shower last night to here it is!

I got in the shower and I hadn't used the bathroom yet. I was masturbating, trying to fist my pussy(I was unable to do so:() while I was masturbating I ended up peeing myself. Then I decided I would try something different. I fingered my ass and got up to three fingers in my ass. As punishment for never having trying* it before I used bar soap as lube, it burned but it felt so good! I thing this I going on my schedule for everyday!

My master has had me take my panties out my ass and suck on them for twenty minutes so that's what I'm doing right now. It's discusting!:eek:

Featured Threads

New Personals