Decide punishment of my slave for cumming without permission.

oyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2024
Hello. I am Emily the dominatrix. Usually i use my techniques to punish my slaves, this time i will use yours.

My slave cum without permission. I will make him to drain his cum with so much pain. Make him cum several times
for giving him own medicine.

The toys he have ( he will buy more toys soon ) : clothespins and his vibrator. ı will give him the torture you desire.

Reactions: Rogues86

Damokles

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Hello Emily.

If you want your slave to come again and again as punishment, I have an idea.

I think he had a band to tie his balls at home. From a bathrobe or a thin cloth.
Then he should beat his balls after every time he comes. The first time e.g. 10x, the second time 20x, then 30x and so on.

Once he has his balls beaten he has to use his vibrator. On his balls, tip of his penis or asshole, whichever you find effective to torture him or make im more cum. He can do this for a few minutes until he starts masturbating again and comes again.

The goal could be to keep this up for a certain amount of time, to reach a certain number of climaxes or to have to fill a vessel, for example: a snaps glass.

Edit: his clothespins can also be uses on his nipples or the inside of his thighs

Reactions: oyle

oyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2024
Hello Emily.

If you want your slave to come again and again as punishment, I have an idea.

I think he had a band to tie his balls at home. From a bathrobe or a thin cloth.
Then he should beat his balls after every time he comes. The first time e.g. 10x, the second time 20x, then 30x and so on.

Once he has his balls beaten he has to use his vibrator. On his balls, tip of his penis or asshole, whichever you find effective to torture him or make im more cum. He can do this for a few minutes until he starts masturbating again and comes again.

The goal could be to keep this up for a certain amount of time, to reach a certain number of climaxes or to have to fill a vessel, for example: a snaps glass.

Edit: his clothespins can also be uses on his nipples or the inside of his thighs
i liked this idea so much. to be more clear can you give me more details ?

Featured Threads

New Personals