Decisions decisions

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Well after being dumped for being found out about being on this site I took a break for a few days. I have been thinking and I might just stay, being single that can't really do any harm now can it lol so I think I may be back and in action on Monday, may as well enjoy myself!

littlewolf

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2015
Sorry to hear that...

Perhaps you are not meant to be in a relationship though. Some of us have the need to live our fantasies out. Why have one man when a woman like you can have a hundred? Food for thought.

rstorm1973

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2015
I would say that after looking at your pics that anybody that would dump you is an idiot.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Thanks guys and yeah, think I am going to take some time to myself and have some fun for a while

littlewolf

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2015
Simplicity is key.

Don't thank someone for having a simple chat. If you ever feel the need to have some demented and humiliating fun message me. That is the kind of thanks I need. Not your quaint little attempt at charm.

morninggloom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 22, 2015
I'm sorry to hear what happened, let's hope everything will work out as you desire.
Glad you decide to stay though, you seem like quite a lot of fun judging from the little interaction we had at least.

Big hug from me, i really hope you will have a great time here.
If you ask me, kinks are a part of who you are. A good partners shouldn't shun them, but embrace them.
That is if you've been honest about them of course, honesty and open conversation is key.

I wish you the best of luck, and lots more fun on here.
Hopefully i'l be involved in some of that fun ;)

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Hey yeah he knows what they are and claimed he was into it all as well bbu never actually did anything about it. I am glad it am staying aswell, we have had fun, and thanks for the hug x

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Ok thanks change of plan some douche bag on hher tried to black mail me, can't bb dealing wwit crazy people so this is going the journey, sorry

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Sorry to hear you're having troubles with someone on here. That's unfortunate and I'd like to think most people on here aren't like that. Don't let one bad apple soil the whole bunch and please make sure you report them so the staff can take appropriate actions regarding their account.

Featured Threads

New Personals