Deep Throat Training Game

Owlrings90

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
Thing That You Need:
- Access to Makeup (At least black eyeliner, eye-shadow, and a bright lipstick)
- A dildo (cucumber, hairbrush, etc.)
- A mirror

DIRECTIONS: First, put on your makeup. Preferably a full face, but at least make sure to apply a thick coat of eyeliner to your waterline, a nice thick application of lipstick, and a bunch of eyeshadow in a color like black or purple or blue. You're going for slutty here, so don't hold back! Make it dark and heavy. Don't forget some glitter, if you're really striving for a whorish look.

Next, get your mirror. Take a nice long look at your new face. Then I want you to take your dildo, open your mouth very wide, and slide it in. Very slowly. Push it down your throat and keep going until you're gagging and choking and feel like you're going to puke, then pull it back out. Repeat again and again, until you're satisfied with your skills! Fast strokes, shallow strokes, bulging against your cheeks, scraping the back of your throat. Change it up a little and fuck your own throat until it's raw.

Once you are finished, you'll notice that your lipstick is smeared all over, you have drooled allover yourself, and have cried your eye makeup into a huge watery mess. Enjoy the clean up, slut. The makeup will leave light stains for an hour or so all over your face, and it'll be red and irritated for a while after you clean it off (IF you clean it off). A nice little reminder, eh?

Puppywilson

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 4, 2015
Please add me on kik skuttymaster174 I'd love for you to make me do things like this

arussell5150

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2014
Damn! This sounds super hot. I might try this next week when family is gone and I have free time. If you want my Kik I can send pics when I do it?

nyroc529

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2015
Do you dom at all? You seem like you do, fairly excellently at that.. I'd love to do this, and other things for you if you're interested, if not, kik me and I'll send you pictures of it..

Owlrings90

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
Actually, I've never dommed before, but I think I want to try it! If anyone (male or female) wants to be made to do this dare, Kik me at SadieSubSlut. Face pics aren't required, but closeups of your mouth/ eyes/ makeup, etc, are.

Featured Threads

New Personals