Degrading Tasks Needed

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
I'm a 19 female online humiliation and degradation slave. My mistress has ordered me to make a thread asking for degrading tasks for me to do and she will pick the most degrading one. So does anyone have any suggestions for degrading tasks? Thanks

Businky

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2014
you will eat oatmeal from a bowl on the ground, but you will use a second bowl and fill it up your holes with a spoon until they are full.
then you will mess the rest of your body up.

mistress takes pics and if she chooses publicly humiliates you on kinktalk.

either way if its picked or not, keep me updated what happened to you!

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
Slave, I think you should spend a day in your jeans.

But before this sounds too easy, your bottom calf will be completely encapsulated in Saran Wrap. No going to the toilet if you have to per or poop, you do so in your jeans, captured in your plastic liner.

Alternatively spend the day in a bin liner as your only clothes and toilet.

Your mistress may select which. A detailed written account is all that is required.

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
I'm a 19 female online humiliation and degradation slave. My mistress has ordered me to make a thread asking for degrading tasks for me to do and she will pick the most degrading one. So does anyone have any suggestions for degrading tasks? Thanks

Have your mistress treat you like a dog whip you with a cane and everytime you whimper do it even harder make. If you have to use the washroom go outside or use a litter box.

Featured Threads

New Personals