Description of pics

AngelEyesBBW

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 18, 2012
:::UPDATED AS OF Jan 16, 2013::: Some photos of my slave (who also doubles as my Master. Username: ravenc) Currently on DAY 10 of no cumming... Initially set for one month (30 days). Slave has since earned 8 Days off. At least 11 to go, unless he fucks up, which I'm sure he will.... Has endured a no touching rule for part of those 10 days in which he can not touch it unless he asks permission. Not even to clean it. So he pees sitting down and has supervised baths/showers so I can watch him clean it and make sure he doesn't linger too long... Also he has been working on controlling his erections and edges better. For every 20 erections he gets 20 shaft flicks and 3 ball flicks. First day 46 erections. So 46 shaft flicks and 6 balls flicks. Second day 38 erections. So 38 shaft flicks and 3 balls flicks. Failure to get below 30 lead him to being caged for several days... Third day of controlled erections.... 21. So 21 shaft flicks and 3 ball flicks. Below 30 allowed him 2 days off the sentence. :::NEW::: Today my slave hit 30 erections again... the flicks were part of his regular punishment but I also added 2 days back on to his sentence. Hopefully that will teach him and he wont fuck up again otherwise I will just have to keep adding days back on... or Hmmmm.... Maybe I shall put him back in his cage where he clearly belongs!

New Personals