dirty slut looking for food tasks

DirtySlut:)

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 24, 2015
Looking for messy food tasks to fill my holes with and eat after if it will please you I love using food on my body them eating it also if you want choose my meals tell me what to do to it before I eat it maybe in my worthless pussy Kik me dirtyslut.20

bigbadwolfy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 19, 2015
Where you want me
pig

preperation: get necked, pull your nose up and keep it there with something and lean ass/preferably with a 1l enema you held for 20min, write pig on forhead, get a butt plug/or simular, dildo/simular, sirup, carrot, chocolate bar, banana, icecrem, milk, bowl, apple, big mirror
fun part
set everithing up infront of the big mirror so that you can se your self piggy, time to get into the game, take the carrot and get yourself horny with it, fuck your pussy and ass with it, make sure you can see everything, get to an edge, now that the carrot is nice an seasoned you can put it in the bowl and eat it without using hands.
now time por piggy to play, start roling on the floor, but that is not enough, piggys like it dirty, so lube up a dildo with sirup and fuck it with face on floor, do it to en edge.
since piggys eat a lot it is time for desear
peel the banana lube it up with pussy juce and fuck ass with it for a min and then stuff I up there, next up is the chocolate bar, do the same with it, now add 400ml of milk and close the hole up with a plug.
while waiting for desert to be done use the dildo to get to another edge, no since we want a cute piggy, time for exercise, 20 jumping jacks, 20 squats on the dildo, 50 ass slaps and tit slaps.
the desert sould be done now, put icecream in bowl and let the toping out onto it, now eat it like a pig with your thumbs in your ass and on your knees

Slightlypervy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2014
Food

Your meal plan for tomorrow:-

Breakfast: Porridge - Spread your pussy and fill yourself with porridge(when it is cool enough to do so) Leave it for 10 mins then empty yourself into a bowl, place the bowl on the floor and eat it with out any utensils.

Lunch: Sandwich and Banana. At least 1 hour before lunch but preferably after breakfast, peel a banana and slide it into your ass, make a sandwich and cut into 4 small squares which you then insert into your pussy. At Lunch remove the sandwiches and eat them somewhere public, Expel the banana from your ass in a public loo before consuming the mush from your hands.

Tea: Sausage, chips and beans. Once cooked allow to cool sufficiently before filling your pussy with the beans, lay on your back with your legs bent back and pussy up, then eat the chips 1 at a time dipping them into your bean filled pussy every time, when you have finished the chips, fuck your pussy with the sausage until you cum then you may eat the sausage. Finally stand and expel the beans from your pussy onto the floor(better put a towel down unless its lino) you are then to suck and lick all the beans up without using your hands.

Enjoy, feel free to tell me how it goes.

J

Featured Threads

New Personals