dirty talk

bcseana

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2014
My Dom wants me to talk dirty to him. I have a hard time doing this and still feeling like I'm being respectful. I don't really even know what to say! Any ideas?

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
why not start with telling him the things you would like to do to him if you met in person or the things you would love for him to do to you, or your fantasies or even things that turn you on. Its not really disrespectful in the least to share yourself with him and let him know things you like

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Perhaps what he means is he want you to refer to yourself and your body in dirty talk. Things like "This whores cunt is dripping for your huge cock Sir" should work...

EliaBlack

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2015
I remember having that issue in the past. I always insisted that I wanted him to do whatever he wanted, but he insisted that I told him exactly what I wanted. What I ended up doing was talking dirty, but avoiding the use of "dirty words" like fuck, cock, pussy, cum, etc. I would say things like:
"My entrance is dripping with excitement."
"I want to glide my tongue over your shaft."
"Every inch of me is yours."
It sounded respectful and classy but also very sexual. It also helped me develop my submissive persona, who (obviously) ended up being the most elegant, feminine entity I've ever known.
I still used words like clit, nipples, breasts, and anything that didn't sound so vulgar. Then again, a lot of doms want their submissives to be vulgar. Try asking him which he prefers.

Unitman2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
I love the dredging up of dead threads.

The person who started this thread hasn't been on in 10 months.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I love the dredging up of dead threads.

The person who started this thread hasn't been on in 10 months.

It's completely and totally annoying when it's an ad, however I don't think it's bad when it's a discussion/advice thread. The information may always help someone else with the same issues.

Featured Threads

New Personals