Dislikes and Limits

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Normally I wouldn't put these two into the same blog but I have very few dislikes and only a handful of limits so for now they will be in the same blog, now if sometime down the road I have a longer list I'll post two blogs (one for each) and update this blog with links to the new ones.

Dislikes:

Basically my dislikes are simple eating scat, drinking pee, extreme pain, bruising, ice, heat, whips, and large insertions (like to keep my kinky holes tight lol)

Limits:

My limits are mostly the usual stuff, proof (pics, vids, voice, etc), blood (intentional), impregnation, bestiality, permanent (IE tattoos, brands, scars, etc, will do piercings as those will close up if I stop using them), social suicide, and weight control (as in fat gain and fasting only fine with weight gain or loss through exercise)

That's about it glad that these are finally done and we can get back to the regular stuff which I'll hopefully put up sometime soon, as always if you have any questions pm me or leave a comment. Oh and if there is anything you think I should try out (fetish wise) than tell me I'll always try something once.