Dom advice...help

Paperstones

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2014
Hi I'm new here but been on the seen a couple years. When me n my other half got together I was fairly dom but not a full time dom nor by nature, my partner was sub but as times gone on she's become more of a brat/ domme herself and I've become sub but I want to be dom again. She wants to be dominated but not by me as she can't take me serious. And I'm not the dom she wants at my present state anyways. Shes had some pretty harsh doms before but my question is what can I do. How do I train myself to be more dom and not take her brattiness? Its not my nature but I can make it more so?
Help
Thanks

master1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2014
US Georgia
i understand where you are coming from im a very gentle dom myself but when i need to be im ruthless. the main thing you need to do is establish your domanance so if she says to do some thing you tell her to do something else if that doesnt work force her into it. make her bend over and take it up her ass. the main thing i think you ned is just the power behind your commands and if she starts getting bratty punish her in a way she hates

Featured Threads

New Personals