Dom for slave

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
26, male, master Currently looking for a female sub/slave or hucow. Any age is more than welcome to apply. Also wether you’re looking for short term or long term does not matter I’m game for either but would prefer a long term thing.

I’m looking for a true slut who wants her holes used and yearns to please/serve a strict master. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better. I’ve got a dark mind with a lot of creativity. Honestly would prefer you’re available most nights at the least and not some occasional thing but I can work with a schedule.

The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. Yes you get to see me as well. Text reports and reading about it isn’t all that interesting to me and doesn’t do anything for me. I want to see you do it just like I would if I was there. Im honestly into everything especially the darker dirtier things here’s just a list of some stuff I like for you to get an idea. Bimbofication, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, Toys, Panty stuffing, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, spanking, wedgies, clamps, milking tits if you can lactate, whips, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collars (Public and Private), Crotch Ropes, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, Slapping, anything public, pee play, , rough use, risky, TPE, cum play.

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size: