Dom Seeking Sub for Total Control

Arrayn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2014
I'm looking for a submissive woman for (eventual) total power exchange. I'm looking for online with the possibility of moving to real life in the future.

About Me
I'm a student, working on a degree in engineering and a minor in computer science. I have a lot of hobbies - mostly pretty nerdy stuff - and enjoy movies, music, and making things with my hands. I'm in good shape, working my way toward better shape. I've been involved in BDSM for about four years but have always had an interest in the kinkier side of life. As a Dom I am strict but fair. Your physical, emotional, and mental well-being is important, so I try to be very open and communicative about tasks, punishments, expectations, and rules.

My Kinks
I have a long list of kinks and only a few limits. I won't list them all here, but a few main ones are: domination, sadism, teasing, orgasm control/denial, bondage, and clothing control. Other than these I tend to be pretty open to your kinks. I find being a Dom most rewarding when my sub is enjoying herself. It should be said that I am in no way into poop, diapers, blood, or animals.

About You
I mean, I can't really put anything here. You're your own person and I don't want to try and put out a list of demands that must be met. I will, however, give some idea of who I'm looking for. If you don't hit everything on the list (heck, even if you don't hit anything on the list) you can still message me if you're interested.

I'm looking for someone at a healthy weight, willing to communicate, willing to provide pictures and possibly video when ordered, near the US Mountain time zone (GMT -8 I think? You don't need to be in the same time zone, but more than two or three hours apart makes it hard to communicate), and able to hold a conversation.

What to Expect
We can start by getting to know each other. If we click and our kinks line up then w can move on to a more formal D/s relationship. I don't plan on formally claiming you as my slave until we are both comfortable with the idea. You can expect a few simple-to-follow rules as well as tasks assigned every few days. You'll also be required to follow instructions at any given time.

You can also expect safe, sane, and consensual. You'll have a safeword to use, I don't plan on interfering with your daily life, and you'll be free to voice any concerns or opinions you have about what I tell you to do.

Long short short, I'm looking for a submissive, interesting person who wants to submit as much as I crave taking control. We can have something exciting but comfortable that can grow into a true exchange of power. If you're interested, you have questions, or you jut want to chat, PM me or kik me at quillcrew. Hope to hear from you soon!

Featured Threads

New Personals