Elena

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 30, 2013
Heya,

I'm voyeuristic and good at what I do. I do erotic hypnosis, as fun, as a hobby, recently as a job. I like when people try out my work and go under for me. I make mp3s as well as doing work via chat, email, live voice, whatever fits the situation.

MP3s in particular are fun since a listening subject can go under for me as their schedule permits, perfect way to interweave submission in a busy life without disrupting it. I like making things that lock someone down with their own fantasies. Even appreciated as pure erotica, I feel I do a good job. Anyone who messages me can get a free sample of my style, my voice, see if we're a good fit.

I enjoy strap-ons, enfetishization, crafting elaborate and relaxing scenarios, and I'm comfortable with (and able to enthusiastically get behind) a wide variety of kinks.

Anyone who applies must be comfy with showing off for me, since I love to see people go under and adulative thank-you or serving-mistress videos are the best. Usually my pets share a dropbox folder with me and put stuff in there as they become inspired to make something. Regular emails are fun, and I do tend to drop just-because trancey mp3s on the willing listener when they wake up in the morning.

The usual procedure I get upto with my pets is to have regular email assignments go out to them, have us chat on instant messenger when our schedules line up, to talk about their fetishes, mine, see which we share most strongly. I will put in the work to give that feeling of training and submission, to be interactive and responsive to your experiences, to help you explore whimpering drooling orgasmic zoned-out pleasure - in a nurturing, consensual way. Or rougher if it is your preference. References available upon request, answering any questions here or via message. This is my first time posting a want-ad like this, so I may have left things out.

I currently have one pet, and one sometimes play partner, both are cis men.

I therefore am only looking for trans man, cis woman, and trans woman subjects, and of course the interested person can't be shy and must consider my work worth showing off for. For examples of said work, I put an induction, a deepener, and a body file up on my google docs for anyone who wants to sample. (the body file is aimed at women primarily, but if trans men ask I will provide something aimed specifically at them)

Induction (Thank You Mistress)

Deepener (Thoughts On Hypnosis)

Body File (Emptiness)

I am full of nervous excitement, and look forward to hearing from people.

paxo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2013
would love to try this but not sure I would be able to do videos though

qfwfq

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
tinyurl.com
you are getting me so curious to try ... I'm listening some mp3 from your site. Your voice is so fascinating

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Mmmm I'd love to try this but im not a trans, I've also never tried hypnosis before...

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I'd love to try. I have tried hypno mp3s before but I couldn't get too far. Some say that if the files are not in your native language they wouldn't work. I had trouble trying and asked a lot of questions in wmm about it. However what I didnt try: if one take his/her time to talk to you and make the right suggestions to you it might happen. I would love to experiment.

Cowboy55

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 6, 2013
I'm very interested please kik me at Texasranger55 mistress I will be waiting eagerly

soltys

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2011
I would love to be Your sub. Mistress. I've never try it but it seems to be excellent joy!

SubBoi1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 29, 2012
Pick me

I have found the idea of hypnosis to reinforce and break down what barriers to my submissive inner self very exciting. I would enjoy learning more and becoming your willing experiment.
Dave

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
Hmm have to say I'm a bit if a skeptic but is that not who you want to convince? I am up for trying anything, so if you would like to have me under your complete control then get in touch, thanks.

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
I'm not sure about hypnosis, but I'd be happy to let you play with me

Daniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 25, 2014
I would love to be your dirty little slave boy> Skype: oo_Daniel.m_oo

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Not looking to be a sub as i am a dom but i am interested in learning more about hypnosis especially erotic hypnosis to use on my pet by any chance would you be willing to help me learn. If so could you pm me.

Featured Threads

New Personals