Dominate my husband through me.

wetemke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 15, 2013
south africa
Make my husband your sub, but instruct me as to what to do to him and instruct him to do things. That way he is submisive to me but you still pull the strings.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You will go into the ladies clothing store. You will not speak unless asked to. Hand a store clerk/worker an envelope. Inside you will have this letter.

Hi I am ?????. I am here to see if I can find something to make my mistress/master happy for my disobedience. Please help me. If you do not wish to, do you know a sales person who would like to? Anything he try’s on he will be completely naked and is not allowed to use a changing room. He is to address all females in the store as my lady, and any males as my sire. If he does not he needs to be spanked hard for a reminder. After things are done he is at the employees will, as a tip for the help. If any employee would wish they may take pics. And please post them on kinktalk.com under tread/post Guys love these humiliation dares.

Then walk out like a proud slut

steve kenner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 31, 2013
Florida
reply to stripping in store comment

The problem with this is with everything going on in the world, if he tried stripping in the store hes liable to have them call the cops thinking hes trying some kind of attack or something to the store, or just for the simple fact of exposing himself in public.

He should definitely go in the store alone without the mistress amnd use the letter idea. And speak sire, etc as you stated, and maybe have him take in an additional 4-8 ribbons, hand them out to different customers/workers. Each worker comes back to the clothing areawith an outfit and the ribbon. he goes and tries all the outfits on in front of them, and each worker/customer places the ribbon down next to the one they think is the best, and hes to purchase the top two outfits.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
The problem with this is with everything going on in the world, if he tried stripping in the store hes liable to have them call the cops thinking hes trying some kind of attack or something to the store, or just for the simple fact of exposing himself in public.

He should definitely go in the store alone without the mistress amnd use the letter idea. And speak sire, etc as you stated, and maybe have him take in an additional 4-8 ribbons, hand them out to different customers/workers. Each worker comes back to the clothing areawith an outfit and the ribbon. he goes and tries all the outfits on in front of them, and each worker/customer places the ribbon down next to the one they think is the best, and hes to purchase the top two outfits.

I have had 5 people do this. 1 was ask to get dressed or they would call the cops. the other 4 went fine

steve kenner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 31, 2013
Florida

I suppose it depends where you live, what time you go, type of store, the relative "feel" of the community/or that type of outlet. I dont know how id feel if i said something and told someone to do something and they went to jail though. Granted, i do think all the fun things in life are illegal or going to piss someone off, so in the end its the person donig the acts' fault if they get caught, not the person commanding.

Featured Threads

New Personals