Double dare for dutchies?

tangula

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 5, 2011
So.. this idea/fantasy has been in my head for a bit. I doubt it's achievable, but after talking to some people, I decided to at least write it down. Hopefully get some reactions, possibly improvements, possibly interest.. anyway

So, Double dare?
Myes. Although I'd be the more exposed one, you'd have to be present - so that kind of puts a small dare on you as well.

For Dutchies?
The dare involves more of a real life thing, then just online, so, it would be useful for it to be possible to be in the same area at some point

Ok... So what's it
Well.

- At a give time (or times),
- I would have to go to a certain place (probably a more or less central spot; forest/park thing?)
- I would have a few 'rules' while I walk around there. For example wearing a cock ring, having a buttplug in, or not wearing boxers.

- Then when I get a message (kik? Would have to notify my phone), that person gets my exact location (gps something?)
- When someone approaches me and says the 'magic word/line/something', I would have to 'prove' my rules (above)

A bit dependent on the location, people involved etc some additions could be made.
- maximum minutes/steps from approach till proving
- no smoking unless following an extra rule (zipper open? kneeled? etc)
- if you're hard when you're proving, the requestor can give your cock a slap.

.. so.. yeah.. what do you think ? Reasonable? Doable?
comments/pms/thoughts/etc appreciated!

Featured Threads

New Personals