dreams

snakeskin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2011
keighley
i have been having weird dreams about being dominant over women but im submisive what does it mean:confused:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Dreams can mean tonnes of things, hidden desires are just one. You have to think about how you felt dominating in the dreams, did you enjoy it? It could easily be a pure sex dream, you need some release. You need to remember as well that all the characters in your dream are created by your subconcus, so you could argue that the female that was being dominated was you, a part of you at least.
Also things to think about are the colours, any vibrant vivid colours that really stood out, you can look up plenty of analysis of dream colours.
Without knowing more details it's impossible to interpret. Furthermore i would actually say only you can interpret it, so i would suggest looking up dream meanings, either online or getting a book. Your dreams are packed with symbolism, archetypal characters and psychological manifestations of desires, fears, needs and other things.

So yeah my advice would be, don't just think on the serface about the dominating, look up some of the elements surrounding it. Enough symbols together should point you in the right direction.
If you want to analyse your dreams in the future i would recommend keeping a notebook by your bed so that you can write down important elements before you forget them.

snakeskin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2011
keighley
it felt great coz i was dominating some of the females i know i peirce some of them and circumcise one of them

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Well like I say it shouldn't be taken to liturally. Dreams are all about interpretation so have a look at as many of the elements from the dream that you can.

Featured Threads

New Personals