Dressing Room Wedgies

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Hi everyone, yesterday was another crazy day for this filthy whore. I was in the city and away from my little town where I could execute some more risky naughty dares. One of them was to go into a semipublic place (other than a restroom) and strip naked and give myself both front and back wedgies. Of course this naughty whore took pictures to post. I was in a large department store dressing room at the time were I was to carry out more than one dare. My dressing room was directly behind the desk where the female dressing room attendant was sitting. I believe she was there throughout the duration of my time spent in the dressing room. Yes, this made me extremely anxious and added to my excitement as well. My cunt juices were practically flowing. I will be posting these pictures in my albums please be sure and check them out. If you are new to my post and or albums please be sure to view all of them and make comments as you wish. Both good and bad. I love being insulted, complimented and advised. I want all the dares and task to keep pouring in to keep this whore slutty.

Featured Threads

New Personals