Dumpster Cunt

Hollowspacez

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2016
I'm starting with this experience because it was by far the raunchiest. And the first time somebody decided my cunt was only Good enough to be used for garbage. I met this guy online and desperate for attention I agreed to obey his every command. He started out making me pluck garbage from public bathrooms and fill my cunt with them. At first it was mostly paper towels and tissues. Nothing horrible. And then I started my period. I don't usually play during that but this guy was relentless. He let me off the hook for the first 2 Days but day 3 he instructed me to shove 3 tampons inside of me and leave them there. 2 Days later, tampons still in and not smelling so pretty, he tells me to make a tuna sandwich with mayo. And leave iton the counter. Later that night he makes me shove the rotting tuna sandwich inside of my dumpster cunt. Followed by garbage straight from my garbage can. Half eaten chicken wings, pizza, celery and blue cheese, an apple core. When I can't fit anymore in he makes me seal it shut with duct tape, from my belly button to my asshole and every thing in between. He makes me sleep like this , the dumpster cunt full of rotting garbage until the morning. By the morning, I am in pain. The chicken wings are stabbing me inside every time I move. I have to pee so bad I can't stand it. I try to pull all the tape off and end up pissing all over myself. I then have to "puke" all of this garbage out of my cunt into a bucket. At this point I'm terrified that he's going to make me eat it and I want to throw up just thinking about it. But instead he makes me rub it all over my body like a "filthy pig rolling in its own slop". The smell is repulsive and it takes me days to get it all out and to get rid of the smell.

Ever since then , it seems like more and more guys want to use my cunt as a dumpster .... Maybe they can smell it on me.

Mariomaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 30, 2012
i really hope this is a fiction or else u shall take a visit to the psichiatr and think about your health starting just from infection and ending not only with blood diseases

what u just wrote is just gross and disgusting

Hollowspacez

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2016
I appreciate your concern but I think I'll be ok. Im pretty familiar with my vagina and 10 years later I'm still infection free so I think I'm ok .... and just so you know your disgust just makes me even more turned on

Featured Threads

New Personals